Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Digi-Art Throwdown Entry: Vi and Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperionWitch

02-14-2013

Ahh, I kept meaning to post this on the forums. I'm a bit late in doing so, but here's the entry I put in for the digi-art competition.

http://hyperionwitch.deviantart.com/art/Piltover-s-Finest-353221559

Enjoy!

Overlordrauz

02-15-2013

It looks decent vi needs work on her face she looks kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker.

Also abit of a pet peeve of mine is that vi's clothing doesnt look right but you did a really good job.

HyperionWitch

02-15-2013

lol Well, thank you for the critique. Her clothing is cut down--no armor or corset--because I wanted her in some semblance of training clothes. Cait's clothing is cut down, too.

xPandaKiwix

02-15-2013

20 hours well spent here.

Valcio

02-18-2013

Vi's nose looks like Squidwards

Take the Neon strike skin for reference on her nose.

HyperionWitch

02-19-2013

lol I was using the model itself, and that's pretty accurate there as far as I can tell (it's definitely a stylized nose in that case). Neon Strike Vi's splash art looks a little weird to me, personally! Not bad, mind, just...not like her model. lol But thanks for the input!