Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genryusai1549

02-14-2013

Wtf is the deal with his half 2 second cd on flamethrower?

Vinterheim

02-14-2013

his Q has more than 2 secs cd mister

WikkaWill

02-14-2013

Well you see . . . I don't know. I've actually never played Rumble. It's probably because his abilities cause his bar to go up and that overcasting them silences you, ****ing your face. I mean you get a bonus . . . I think. But it's still silence. And that sucks.

KAOChosen

02-15-2013

rumbles Q is on a 6 sec cd with a 3 sec up time, meaning you have 3 sec of time where it isnt up.

Genryusai1549

02-15-2013

ok so a 3 second cd, yes, while it is a full 6 seconds, 3 seconds in between casting is just like have an instantaneous ability with a 3 second cd.

Vencu

02-15-2013

because other then his ult it's his only real damaging ability (and pls dont' even insinuate E does damage)

IonDragonX

02-15-2013

If you max cooldown on him, Flamespitter has a 3 second burn and a 3.6 second cooldown.

Meaning he can use it again in about a half second.