Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, i have question about the banning system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zettuh

02-14-2013

So i recently just downloaded the new patch that came out today, played some games earlier, bought the new Jayce skin and everything, and the last game i played the client closed out on me, but it was literally as soon as we won, so it wasn't a big deal, but i just tried to do a duoqueue ranked with my friend, and the client literally closed off on me three times, i repaired it twice, and it still didn't work, had some general talk about it, and it ended up being my firewall [Never had this problem before] so in the end i never connected to the ranked game till when it ended on the spot, i understand i was gone that whole game, and and i'm gonna get reports for not being there, though it was the client not letting me able to play.

How long would a ban of such be to any ones knowledge?

BarokShield

02-14-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20030633-Leaving-Games-The-Leaver-Buster-FAQ

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
Netsky:
So i recently just downloaded the new patch that came out today, played some games earlier, bought the new Jayce skin and everything, and the last game i played the client closed out on me, but it was literally as soon as we won, so it wasn't a big deal, but i just tried to do a duoqueue ranked with my friend, and the client literally closed off on me three times, i repaired it twice, and it still didn't work, had some general talk about it, and it ended up being my firewall [Never had this problem before] so in the end i never connected to the ranked game till when it ended on the spot, i understand i was gone that whole game, and and i'm gonna get reports for not being there, though it was the client not letting me able to play.

How long would a ban of such be to any ones knowledge?

If you aren't banned yet.. None. That's a leavebuster deal, and it's automated.

Zettuh

02-14-2013

Ah alright, so i'll just assume since it's my first and only time that i won't be banned from what i read from the FAQ, appreciate help from both, probably should of taken into that before asking on here.. my mistake, thank you either way, and have a great day`~

Ladayen

02-14-2013

Check your email (including junk) just in case you get a warning.

Zettuh

02-14-2013

I haven't obtained anything yet, and assuming that since it's automated i should of gotten something by now..

Unless the case is otherwise.