So, i have question about the banning system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zettuh

02-14-2013

So i recently just downloaded the new patch that came out today, played some games earlier, bought the new Jayce skin and everything, and the last game i played the client closed out on me, but it was literally as soon as we won, so it wasn't a big deal, but i just tried to do a duoqueue ranked with my friend, and the client literally closed off on me three times, i repaired it twice, and it still didn't work, had some general talk about it, and it ended up being my firewall [Never had this problem before] so in the end i never connected to the ranked game till when it ended on the spot, i understand i was gone that whole game, and and i'm gonna get reports for not being there, though it was the client not letting me able to play.

How long would a ban of such be to any ones knowledge?

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netsky View Post
So i recently just downloaded the new patch that came out today, played some games earlier, bought the new Jayce skin and everything, and the last game i played the client closed out on me, but it was literally as soon as we won, so it wasn't a big deal, but i just tried to do a duoqueue ranked with my friend, and the client literally closed off on me three times, i repaired it twice, and it still didn't work, had some general talk about it, and it ended up being my firewall [Never had this problem before] so in the end i never connected to the ranked game till when it ended on the spot, i understand i was gone that whole game, and and i'm gonna get reports for not being there, though it was the client not letting me able to play.

How long would a ban of such be to any ones knowledge?
If you aren't banned yet.. None. That's a leavebuster deal, and it's automated.

Zettuh

02-14-2013

Ah alright, so i'll just assume since it's my first and only time that i won't be banned from what i read from the FAQ, appreciate help from both, probably should of taken into that before asking on here.. my mistake, thank you either way, and have a great day`~

Ladayen

02-14-2013

Check your email (including junk) just in case you get a warning.

Zettuh

02-14-2013

I haven't obtained anything yet, and assuming that since it's automated i should of gotten something by now..

Unless the case is otherwise.