Just Got Reported for.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keftedes

02-14-2013

Saying:

"gg"
"gg bot"

After two teamfights that we lost.

I had a person get 4 people to report me for this.... Because he convinced them that I was negative attitude. More reports racking up, I'm about to get permabanned for small reports racking up. No matter how much I change, its the small stuff that will get me permabanned.

Ladayen

02-14-2013

Those comments are kind of like insults after injuries. They tend to do more damage then you expect.

BarokShield

02-14-2013

Tribunal is flawed and full of 12 years olds

Arktik

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarokShield View Post
Tribunal is flawed and full of 12 years olds
Incorrect. Seeing as you don't get any reward for taking part in the Tribunal anymore, it's unlikely that 12 year old kids are doing it for the sake of it.

That, and spam punishers don't have a lot of sway.

There is a reason you went to the Tribunal. You have have been reported for saying 'gg', but I guarantee you there were other reasons why you ended up there.

People in this forum need to stop playing the martyr. You ended up in Tribunal because you're a jerk/impatient/rude/immature.

I'm not a dick to people, and I've never ended up in the Tribunal. It's not a coincidence.

Xianio

02-14-2013

Two points:

1) You're blaming and that's what your team mates don't like. When you type GG Bot. You're saying to them "you suck and the loss is all your fault." Generally people don't like that. If that's ALL you said it shouldn't be a problem. I highly doubt that's the only thing you typed though which could lead to issues as calling "gg" early tends to indicate that you'll spend much of the game complaining.

2) You can get reported for ANYTHING. You could pick a champion others think are underpowered, you type gl hf and get reported it really doesn't matter. Anything in LoL is reportable.

That said, only certain things are punishable. Getting randomly reported will almost never result in punishment. If you truly are reformed and generally positive you WILL get pardoned for it or those reports won't end up mattering as you won't get reported enough for it to matter.

Those of us who do Tribunal all have pardoned cases. No doubt some of them are in very similar situations as you. Randomly reported enough times even though they're perfectly fine.

This isn't something to worry about - if you're actually doing nothing wrong.

Lexxanichh

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Incorrect. Seeing as you don't get any reward for taking part in the Tribunal anymore, it's unlikely that 12 year old kids are doing it for the sake of it.

That, and spam punishers don't have a lot of sway.

There is a reason you went to the Tribunal. You have have been reported for saying 'gg', but I guarantee you there were other reasons why you ended up there.

People in this forum need to stop playing the martyr. You ended up in Tribunal because you're a jerk/impatient/rude/immature.

I'm not a dick to people, and I've never ended up in the Tribunal. It's not a coincidence.
Wrong again, tribunal is flawed and full of zit faced neckbeards who get off by the vacuum cleaner.

Lexxanichh

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Two points:

1) You're blaming and that's what your team mates don't like. When you type GG Bot. You're saying to them "you suck and the loss is all your fault." Generally people don't like that. If that's ALL you said it shouldn't be a problem. I highly doubt that's the only thing you typed though which could lead to issues as calling "gg" early tends to indicate that you'll spend much of the game complaining.

2) You can get reported for ANYTHING. You could pick a champion others think are underpowered, you type gl hf and get reported it really doesn't matter. Anything in LoL is reportable.

That said, only certain things are punishable. Getting randomly reported will almost never result in punishment. If you truly are reformed and generally positive you WILL get pardoned for it or those reports won't end up mattering as you won't get reported enough for it to matter.

Those of us who do Tribunal all have pardoned cases. No doubt some of them are in very similar situations as you. Randomly reported enough times even though they're perfectly fine.

Because them feeding bot lane is their fault,
This game is poorly designed for solo queue

Keftedes

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Two points:

Thing is... I was at bot.. supporting... so they reported me for giving up in the game... which I didn't, all i did was say "gg bot".

Gomethegnome

02-15-2013

Tribunal is bad everyone knows it its one of the worst ban systems in any game i've never seen a company stupid enough to give players the ability to ban others league was way better back in the day and you can literally not say anything and have to keep quiet your whole league life to not land in the tribunal atleast once conclusion: Tribunal is garbage and everyone supporting it just does it for threads like these where you can troll easily

Arktik

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomethegnome View Post
Tribunal is bad everyone knows it its one of the worst ban systems in any game i've never seen a company stupid enough to give players the ability to ban others league was way better back in the day and you can literally not say anything and have to keep quiet your whole league life to not land in the tribunal atleast once conclusion: Tribunal is garbage and everyone supporting it just does it for threads like these where you can troll easily
Funny, I've never been a jerk to anyone in game, and I've never been warned, suspended or banned.

It always seems that people who attack the Tribunal systems are the ones who try to justify their poor behaviour or feel they have been treated unjustly.