Revive needs to be removed from this mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volandum

02-15-2013

Pretty much everyone at reasonable elo has Kassadin, and likely a selection of other OPs. He's even free this week.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Getting mad at a player using an ability that EVERYONE in the match has access too == definition of scrub
Swing and a miss

Torkable

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Swing and a miss
Do I actually need to link the classic play to win article that explains what a scrub is?
I thought part of the user agreement for every online game was that you had read http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playi...in-part-1.html
and that you agreed not to be a scrub. I'm sure its in there somewhere.

Volandum

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
Do I actually need to link the classic play to win article that explains what a scrub is?
I thought part of the user agreement for every online game was that you had read http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playi...in-part-1.html
and that you agreed not to be a scrub. I'm sure its in there somewhere.
You are mistaken.

Torkable

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
You are mistaken.
I'm pretty sure its federal law. You have to read that to play multiplayer games.
Maybe if you're from some backwards hole like Australia and your government doesn't care if you know how to be a winner then fine, but I thought this was Americuh.

IronAegis

02-15-2013

I'm honestly indifferent to the revive issue. Everyone and their mother takes Flash in SR outside of a few niche picks. Revive is no different here. If it was removed that'd be fine too. While it is here, just take revive.

Volandum

02-15-2013

Quote:
I'm pretty sure its federal law. You have to read that to play multiplayer games.
Maybe if you're from some backwards hole like Australia and your government doesn't care if you know how to be a winner then fine, but I thought this was Americuh.
You are lying.

Torkable

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
You are lying.
How dare you, you trollop.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
I can't think of a single reason it wouldn't. The only time anyone ever says anything like "its just dom", "tryhards", or "lol I don't care I'm not even trying", are when they are getting stomped. Everyone likes to win, regardless of the game type or setting.
There is no story mode, this game is pvp, if you don't want to win I honestly don't believe you'd play it.

You can rationalize it any way you like, but in the end, refusing to use a summoner spell simply because you think its "cheap", which is basically what the OP said, fits 100% exactly with the definition of a scrub.
Made up video game honor is dumb. If riot didn't want revive on dom, they take it out, o wait they buffed it what, two or three patches back? Obviously we should not be using it. derp?
Woops, sry thought this thread was talking about something else. Work has been busy so i have been rushing alot of asnwers. Read the book though, it's fairly fascinating. (I also deleted my previous post due to confusion).

BeefJerkyHunter

02-15-2013

If they fix the respawn timers, I wouldn't mind seeing the removal of Revive.