Revive needs to be removed from this mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lushh

02-14-2013

I have been playing Dominion more and more lately for the change of pace. I really enjoy the mode and it's helping me understand how to learn new champions a little better (better than ARAM does). I've gotten quite good as to helping everyone and recently I played a game where four out of five people on the other team had revive. We overall dominated this game, and it was neck and neck ONLY for the reason that we couldn't even recall after every 2 - 3rd team fight because they were instantly revived and already back. All they needed was their tank (who also had revive) to be able to hold out...they'd die and get revived instantly, and be back before he could even die, or he would die, revive instantly and be back to tank by the time they all died. It's a complete joke and it's broken for this mode. We had much better team work (much communication, assisting each other etc) but we could not overcome the four revives. This is broken for Dominion.

konfetarius

02-14-2013

How you know Dominion is making it as a game mode: we are starting to get an analogue to the weekly "REMOVE FLASH" thread.

phyerbert

02-14-2013

seriously I just posted my final comment in another thread on this and now this one pops up. Maybe we need an educational meme. i'm thinking a cute kitten telling us "if you didn't take revive, you're doing it wrong"

weezcake

02-14-2013

Just take revive, and laugh when you see the other team use all 5 of their revives after losing the first point. Then kill them all again.

Sauron

02-14-2013

If I could have one summoner spell IRL, I'm pretty sure it'd be Revive.

SlasherBag

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Obv. flash would be better unless you're bad and die.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Orphane

02-14-2013

Quote:
No way, Revive doesn't offer compelling gameplay because you can only use it to do one thing!

Sauron

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
No way, Revive doesn't offer compelling gameplay because you can only use it to do one thing!
What? Kill myself and Revive to collect millions of dollars in life insurance, repeat 8 minutes later.

Use moneys to build giant death laser to make up for me not taking Ignite IRL.

NamKim

02-14-2013

Quote:
What? Kill myself and Revive to collect millions of dollars in life insurance, repeat 8 minutes later.

Use moneys to build giant death laser to make up for me not taking Ignite IRL.
And just like that, Lord of the Rings was combined with Star Wars.