Deserving of a ban?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sejhtan

Member

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6215218/

Take a look at it.

I understand games 1 and 3 were bad but the rest? I don't understand why this warrants a ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladayen

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Game 1 was bad enough I would have hit punish without even looking at the rest. Thats all it takes is 1 over the top game. Theres some allowance for slip ups because of a bad day but that was too far.

PS. Honest truth your name is annoying and does not encourage people to give you the benefit of the doubt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sejhtan

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladayen View Post
Game 1 was bad enough I would have hit punish without even looking at the rest. Thats all it takes is 1 over the top game. Theres some allowance for slip ups because of a bad day but that was too far.

PS. Honest truth your name is annoying and does not encourage people to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Don't judge a book by it's cover. I mean have you even read the rest of the games?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420xyoloswaqx View Post
Don't judge a book by it's cover. I mean have you even read the rest of the games?
That's not your cover, that's the first 4 chapters. We'd like to return the book.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disturbed Sanity

Senior Member

02-14-2013

If you understand why 1 and 3 were bad, it doesn't matter if the others were you being perfect. You still deserve punishment for 1 and 3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sejhtan

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
That's not your cover, that's the first 4 chapters. We'd like to return the book.
Still doesn't answer my question.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladayen

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420xyoloswaqx View Post
Don't judge a book by it's cover. I mean have you even read the rest of the games?

No I haven't... theres absolutely no reason to. It's just a waste of my time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Oh sure...

See... It doesn't matter how many of the games you have that were good in the five games in the case. If one of them is bad... Then judges vote punish. Straight out... I go from game one to the end. If game one is worthy of a punish vote, then I don't even read the rest of the cases. There is no point.

What you need to understand is you are reported in at LEAST 10% of your total games played. It's likely between 15-25%... But at the very least it's 10... If you have played 200 games since your last warning/ban then at MINIMUM you have had 20 games that you were reported in. We only see five.

So while you may feel like you were shafted by the system... In reality the odds are if you are actually a good person to play with then the system is TRYING to help you not be banned. They give us a small portion of what you were reported on... If you are mostly a good teammate then there is a very high chance we never see anything to punish for.

Edit:

Oh yeah... And this:

Olaf [All] [00:23:52] report mf
Olaf [All] [00:23:53] please

Is stupid to do. Flat out brainless and frankly idiotic to the extreme. Why do you tell people to report someone else, or better yet tell the person you are going to report them? What do you get out of it other than them reporting you too? Logic. Use it. If you are going to report someone... Just shut up and do it. Don't say anything to anyone. Especially the person you are going to report.

Example: If you think I should be reported for thinking you are doing stupid, brainless, and idiotic things then you shouldn't tell me you are going to report me via support. You should just do it and not say a word. Ignore me as if I'm absolutely no help to you what so ever. And then if you keep doing what you are doing in game and you are back a few months from now... Put up your card and I'll tell you just how dumb it was again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sejhtan

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladayen View Post
No I haven't... theres absolutely no reason to. It's just a waste of my time.
Mmm, sad to see who''s behind hitting punish and pardon on the tribunal, I'd want to actually invest my time into a tribunal system that worked and wasn't broken :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sejhtan

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Oh sure...

See... It doesn't matter how many of the games you have that were good in the five games in the case. If one of them is bad... Then judges vote punish. Straight out... I go from game one to the end. If game one is worthy of a punish vote, then I don't even read the rest of the cases. There is no point.

What you need to understand is you are reported in at LEAST 10% of your total games played. It's likely between 15-25%... But at the very least it's 10... If you have played 200 games since your last warning/ban then at MINIMUM you have had 20 games that you were reported in. We only see five.

So while you may feel like you were shafted by the system... In reality the odds are if you are actually a good person to play with then the system is TRYING to help you not be banned. They give us a small portion of what you were reported on... If you are mostly a good teammate then there is a very high chance we never see anything to punish for.
See, that would make sense but you completely contradict yourself in this post. You say that the system is actually trying to help me out by not being banned and showing games I shouldn't be punished for, but then you look at the first game and don't even read the rest? If you took the time to actually check the other games, you'd see extremely short game chatlogs with no toxicity in them.

Enjoy your stubbornness though.


12