A look at what will get you banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

This is my tribunal report. Bear in mind I HAD been warned previously.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6213738/#nogo

Perhaps I deserve a ban. Look at these games and tell me.

Game 1: Firstly, I get support LeBlanc in ranked. Secondly, I STAND UP FOR THE THE GUY AT CHAMP SELECT and he tells me to "go **** myself." I get left to try and solo bot vs Miss Fortune & Taric after we lose an early exchange. My TEAM starts **** talking me. Eventually I decide to just try and split push because I'm tired of being **** talked by MY OWN TEAM.

Game 2: ONE report. The Nid connected late so we were all joking in all chat at the start. My team starts ripping into my support who wasn't having a great game. I suggested he just mute them.

Game 3: ONE report. I said I wanted to play vayne top at champ select and the WHOLE team locks in AD carries to troll. I guess I can't even deviate from the meta as second pick then?

Game 4: One report from ENEMY team for picking vayne top when our first pick had already locked twitch. We won the game and NOBODY on my team reported me for anything.

Game 5: I may have said a choice word or two towards the end of the game but the malphite refused to group and was pointing fingers. I never cursed at anyone in spite of the malphite allowing the enemy team to get an two turrets and an inhibitor while pushing the top outer after the akali he laned against roamed and got fat.

Things to notice when you are looking through my games: I ALWAYS try and stand up for someone being bullied. I rarely say anything negative unless provoked and even then usually just mute the offensive player. I am extremely confused as to how these games would lead to a time ban. I am not saying I am a saint or anything but I think this ban is hardly justified. Refusing to play the meta is not an acceptable reason for a report. I'm a little mad riot and I think I deserve some justification.

@Lyte Is this your tribunal working as intended? This is the sort of justice you would expect from 15th century Spain. Enough fingers get pointed and it becomes weight of accusations determining guilt? Shame on you for implementing this system.

wapster

02-14-2013

you're a jerk

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wapster View Post
you're a jerk
Really? That was fast to look through them.

SlVIR

02-14-2013

you're a jerk

Shelzin

02-14-2013

But he's right... You are a jerk.

Skrunchies

02-14-2013

Game one you say "**** you"-offensive language/negative behaviour.
Game three your entire manner is negative, and in no way positively constructive-Negative behaviour

personally i wouldnt punish games 2 4 or 5. But yeah, the punishments on your head for games one and three. And considering tribunal only gives a sample of cases that you are reported for, its potentially possible theres games you are much worse in.

So all in all, riot would carry out the ban after you were found guilty by the tribunal for the reasons i mentioned at the start, NOT for your lack of following the meta

joeban

02-14-2013

you're a jerk.

KarlWayneJenkins

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzgerald meck View Post
Game one you say "**** you"-offensive language/negative behaviour.
Game three your entire manner is negative, and in no way positively constructive-Negative behaviour

personally i wouldnt punish games 2 4 or 5. But yeah, the punishments on your head for games one and three. And considering tribunal only gives a sample of cases that you are reported for, its potentially possible theres games you are much worse in.

So all in all, riot would carry out the ban after you were found guilty by the tribunal for the reasons i mentioned at the start, NOT for your lack of following the meta
Hey game 1 was a continuation from the awful champ select. The support leblanc told ME to go "**** myself" after I defended his pick, then the whole team got into a huge argument. I probably should have dodged it but it was a series game so I was stuck. Muting the whole team may seem dick from the game chat but without champ select its all out of context.
In game 3 my whole team decided to troll when as second pick I announced that I wanted to play vayne top. Just read what my teammates are saying all game. I don't think there is anything negative about my comments when compared to almost everything else said by my teammates. It's ONE report from a teammate that chose to pick all AD carries in ranked.

KarlWayneJenkins

02-15-2013

BUMP. I'd like to get a red's opinion on my case.

Hepteb

02-15-2013

You won't get one my friend

But you're definitely a jerk