Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical] Stuck as Valor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheshawa

02-15-2013

Quote:
Squad5:
The way that this is currently known to work is that if the timer for Valor form runs out during recall you will not shift back untill the recall ends. Is this what you experienced or were you stuck in Valor form for longer?

Managed to get stuck in Valor form for the remainder of the game; hitting recall as the ult is meant to end and switch you back to Quinn gets you stuck as Valor. Hitting Ult past this point does nothing; you get the sound from her ult but nothing else; you stay stuck. Recalling when there's time left in the ult you will change back to Quinn when you land on summoner platform, which is how I'm assuming it's meant to be, but if you manage to recall in the short time (and I mean like half a second) before the ult ends, you remain stuck as Valor.

HiddenSpikeTrap

02-15-2013

I can confirm this in the ways most have described. Like many have said, Valor becomes buggy with his animations and movement. It's especially strange that the passive still works, with another Valor coming down and marking an enemy. What is even stranger is that when you attack to consume the mark in this bugged state, you can see a crossbow bolt shooting from Valor. I didn't think to take a screenshot, but I have a replay of the game where I got stuck as Valor and can do so later if desired (although obviously this wouldn't happen normally since her passive isn't active when her ult works normally).

HiddenSpikeTrap

02-15-2013

Geh sorry double post. Not sure how that happened.

zeh

02-15-2013

Tried to find this thread before but I couldn't, so I posted to General Discussion. The same thing happened to me, i'll re-post my thread because it goes a bit more into detail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to try out Quinn and Valor on the PBE. She's a fun champion and I think I can really get into her... but there's a major bug that occurred while playing.

When I was running, I used my ult to gain extra movement speed to run from the enemies. I didn't use the active on the ult, and decided to go back. After I went back, I never went back into "Quinn" form.

I have tried having them kill me and tried ulting again, but nothing will switch me back into Quinn form. This is a major bug that needs to be fixed, because I basically ruins your gameplay as Quinn.

Here's a picture showing when I went back as Valor, showing my ult cooldown while I'm still in Valor form: http://imgur.com/p0CU61i

Here's a picture showing when I ulted again, showing it did no damage and didn't switch me back to Quinn: http://imgur.com/YwPMVPw