Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical] Stuck as Valor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squad5

Recruiter

02-15-2013

The way that this is currently known to work is that if the timer for Valor form runs out during recall you will not shift back untill the recall ends. Is this what you experienced or were you stuck in Valor form for longer?

Foxbyte

02-15-2013

Quote:
Squad5:
The way that this is currently known to work is that if the timer for Valor form runs out during recall you will not shift back untill the recall ends. Is this what you experienced or were you stuck in Valor form for longer?

At least one person has stated that they were stuck for the remainder of the game.

Jesbro123

02-15-2013

Don't fix it just yet. I want to try this a bit later.

LaffingMan

02-15-2013

Quote:
Squad5:

No.

If you are recalling while your ult timer is coming up, (edit) you get stuck as valor for the rest of the game. Recalling, using your ult (which stops doing anything), and dying does not fix it. While in the perma-valor state your q and autos are melee, but your e acts as it normally does while as quinn. Also, the harrier passive still works.

Pitufito Dell

02-15-2013

Quote:
LaffingMan:
No.

If you are recalling while your ult timer is coming up, and you cancel the recall, you get stuck as valor for the rest of the game. Recalling, using your ult (which stops doing anything), and dying does not fix it. While in the perma-valor state your q and autos are melee, but your e acts as it normally does while as quinn. Also, the harrier passive still works.

Imagine Quinn flying to mark people whit harrier.
XDDDD

Luxieto

02-15-2013

Quote:
LaffingMan:
No.

If you are recalling while your ult timer is coming up, and you cancel the recall, you get stuck as valor for the rest of the game. Recalling, using your ult (which stops doing anything), and dying does not fix it. While in the perma-valor state your q and autos are melee, but your e acts as it normally does while as quinn. Also, the harrier passive still works.

The ult does damage, but Quinn never shows up.

LaffingMan

02-15-2013

Quote:
Luxieto:
The ult does damage, but Quinn never shows up.

For me, if i try to use my ult, I get the sound but the animation and damage don't occur.

LaffingMan

02-15-2013

Here's a quick video of me using recall just as Quinn's ult is about to end, and then going around as Valor for a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCobziH354 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCobziH354)

Vsin

02-15-2013

Rats, ninjaed.

Well, here's my footage. The "recall just before you return" explanation is the repro step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KImNl0G1MNs

Glove426

02-15-2013

Quote:
Squad5:

Sorry for not checking this thread until now, had to have a minimum of two players per game so I just got off the pbe after playing around in a custom game.

I got stuck as Valor for the rest of the game, even if I died, and even if I used my ult again.