Ezreal still Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muhib07

02-14-2013

I have played a few games as him but I feel that he isnt as effective, I may just have a subpar build or some other issue. Does anyone else feel him slipping?

Rhaydex

02-14-2013

no lol he's one of the most balanced ad carrys matching with almost any support and being fairly decent in all stages of the game
but relying on skillshots to do damage is, fun, but somewhat bad for an adc

Shiftless

02-14-2013

maybe he is maybe he ain't... try him and destroy with him

Ericxz

02-23-2013

Yes ezreal is very viable he is played alot in ranked games because he is a safe and solid pick in solo q. There are 3 ways to build ezreal. There a kiting build where you go iceborn gauntlet. There an autoattack build where you build Infinity Edge. There a balance build where you build Trinity Force. My build for ezreal is bloodthirster statikk shiv infinity edge last whisper warmogs. It works really well for me. My build is an autoattack so if you use it remember to autoattack alot. Remeber to farm with Ez early game. Then during mid game farm some more and take down bot tower and dragon. In lategame teamfights position with ur E and autoattack as much as you can. I main ezreal.

Jaxller

02-23-2013

yes, but he's losing popularity because people are really trying to play bot to counter him. he actually used to be in 50% of all games, so playing a champ who counters him is smart.

ONE SHOT BRO

02-23-2013

i dont know man i just got a quadra with him. so you tell me.