Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor PBE Feedback Prompts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Baron Song:
how do you become a PBE tester?

Signups are in a sticky on the PBE forum here, they're closed at the moment

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

Quote:
Vsin:
Has anybody even been able to tell if Harrier targeting has been improved? Y'know, because it was one of the prompts? Because it doesn't seem like anybody is saying anything one way or another.

Riot hasn't commented about anything. And i don't believe they will.

Consider it "as-is"

Last Fantasy

02-20-2013

The splash literally looks like they made a male champion, felt bad, added some boobs and feminine eyes and tried to pass it off as classy as Karma or Leona.

Yazamat

02-20-2013

In her skin Valor should be an actual phoenix, not just a red re-colour. It just makes that skin far less than it could be and an otherwise definite purchase just a disappointing release skin.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Yazamat:
In her skin Valor should be an actual phoenix, not just a red re-colour. It just makes that skin far less than it could be and an otherwise definite purchase just a disappointing release skin.

Word

Seth Air

02-20-2013

So far things seem to be running smoothly though the targeting with Valor can feel a little off when trying to go for a specific target. I must say though I am having an issue with seeing the current gold in game correctly. It will say such things as -29384123 gold. Hard to build any items when I play since I'm in a constant negative meaning I have accumulated no gold.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-20-2013

Quote:
Splendid Bear:
The splash literally looks like they made a male champion, felt bad, added some boobs and feminine eyes and tried to pass it off as classy as Karma or Leona.

Which is interesting because her loading screen for the phoenix skin is very womanlike in features

Quote:
Yazamat:

Yeah, he's red and orange and has a small flame trail but he could be more fiery imo

existingdark

02-21-2013

Loving her playstyle as an ad carry. She's got very solid damage, as well as a new mechanic for carries with her ult (swapping from ranged to melee, and gaining a true gap closer)

Only was able to try her in a bot game, but her early damage is incredible (first blood in under 5, easily) and her passive really makes her shine as a damage threat, given that it is used to it's fullest potential.

On a side note, her E's slow is not enough to really catch up from a target who decides to run after use (I'd suggest upping it a tad) because I feel you should at least have enough of a chance to proc your passive, even if the target is fleeing. (Meaning, give a slow window large enough for one AA, just a slight number tweak)

I'll be loving her W once she goes live. That vision is going to be EXTREMELY useful for setting up/avoiding teamfights, and helps to relieve a bit of her weaknesses of being a close range carry (She seems to have very similar auto range to Vayne, but without the escape mechanism of tumble)

VERY excited to pick her up on the live. I need a third main adc aside from Varus and MF. :3

Taikero

02-21-2013

Played some more Quinn recently and had a bit more feedback.

Quinn's passive needs to apply as soon as the animation starts, not midway through.

I would prefer R's overall power be nerfed and have a lower cooldown on it than only be able to use it once every two minutes. Quinn is rather terrible at catching targets with E (max range is nice for safety but terrible for finishing off a target), but Valor can chase down a target simply because E doesn't put Valor out of range of the target. Another option would be to increase the amount of time it takes for E's slow to decay (3-4 seconds would be nice), perhaps at the cost of a longer cooldown on E.

In other words, Tag Team would be a lot nicer if it was able to be used more often, while weakening its power (e.g. attack speed/movement speed boosts) when activated. Alternatively, E's slow should last longer as Quinn to allow for a target to be chased down if necessary.

DHokat

02-21-2013

So I was playing Quinn with her skin and destroyed the top inhibitor and saw a huge sum of gold appear on screen for destroying it and had gold with me the rest of the game.