Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor PBE Feedback Prompts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Taikero:
Items like BotRK or BT pretty much require one of Black Cleaver or Last Whisper to work well past mid-game. You're right that Statikk Shiv is one of Quinn's best items, if only because using R to shift into Valor grants you the ability to move through units like Phantom Dancer would, and Quinn already has ways to move around a lot.

The only reason BotRK won't work as a complete AS replacement is because movement speed is so important. If you don't build one of Phantom Dancer, Statikk Shiv, Zephyr, Trinity Force, Lich Bane, or Twin Shadows on a Champion, you're at the mercy of those Champions who do.

Additionally, BotRK has no crit, though that can be remedied by building an early Avarice Blade (e.g. Vamp Scepter -> Avarice Blade -> Finish BotRK) that will later build into Statikk Shiv.

I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but Manamune should be quite great for Quinn as well. She'd max it out rather quickly into Muramana, and since she doesn't use a lot of mana to begin with, I believe it would work well with the rest of her kit.

exactly how i do it, except haven't tried manamune yet...

ßéàšt

02-20-2013

I don't think Quinn and Valor should share cool downs . It really hurts setting up combos. And if Valor uses cds and Tag team ends Quinn is left very vulnerable and if you open up with Quinn you have no gap closer with Valor, I understand you have a large movement speed advantage but since the change to it Valor is very vulnerable to being kited.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Their splash, her head is HUGE- so disproportionate :/

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

the popping boobies is gross too, ruins her whole armored appeal for one... and they're disproportionate to her scale too.

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

i love how NONE of our ideas were implemented.

Dukatenscheisser

02-20-2013

Quote:
Pathogen:
i love how NONE of our ideas were implemented.

Exactly.

Kitchel X

02-20-2013

The only issue I have with the splash art is that Quinn's eye's are too large.

Vsin

02-20-2013

Has anybody even been able to tell if Harrier targeting has been improved? Y'know, because it was one of the prompts? Because it doesn't seem like anybody is saying anything one way or another.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Vsin:
Has anybody even been able to tell if Harrier targeting has been improved? Y'know, because it was one of the prompts? Because it doesn't seem like anybody is saying anything one way or another.

Targeting is the same in my experience, seems a bit quicker/more responsive but I could be wrong...

I'm upset we've received zero comments, but a nerf rather and a very ugly (Alice in Wonderland Queen of Hearts head-eyes) splash art.

True Kharean

02-20-2013

how do you become a PBE tester?