Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor PBE Feedback Prompts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxieto

02-14-2013

is this where to report her Bugs? cause I found one. Sometimes, if you e to an enemy, it'll instead target the first enemy unit in the way. I haven't had time to reproc this, but it happened twice in one game.
also, sometimes her q goes through minions.

ProfessorFeedMD

02-14-2013

Quote:
NotBuzzJack:
PBE is actually up, but the launcher is displaying incorrectly. Type thereisnourflevel.

Shhhhh.

Solari Brigadier

02-14-2013

Quote:
Luxieto:
is this where to report her Bugs? cause I found one. Sometimes, if you e to an enemy, it'll instead target the first enemy unit in the way. I haven't had time to reproc this, but it happened twice in one game.
also, sometimes her q goes through minions.

I haven't noticed her Q going through minions, how did you make it happen? And I haven't noticed the E bug either, but I'll keep checking.

TheDemon1cBear

02-14-2013

ummmmmm why is my pbe down but others arent?

Luxieto

02-14-2013

Quote:
Solari Brigadier:
I haven't noticed her Q going through minions, how did you make it happen? And I haven't noticed the E bug either, but I'll keep checking.

Her q went through minions around level 1 and two. It wasn't until later that I noticed the E bug. I didn't jump to ashe, but it leaped off the minion that was in front of me. I don't know how to make it happen again, but perhaps it was due to lag.

InXplotch

02-14-2013

I only ran a practice game by myself to get a feel for her moves, but I will say this: I really enjoy Vault, It's an extremely satisfying move, and feels fun to position with, but I still have to see how it works against real people. Also, wouldn't it just bounce you back over the wall if you, say, vault to blue golem over the wall?

Her Q feels good with it's missile speed. but I'm afraid of what the blind will do.

Her W is nice for jungle exchanges, and her R... it's interesting.

I liked harrier's marking minions, it seems to target low health minions for last hitting, (for the most part) and that's very comfortable, and being able to force the mark with E makes it easy to control this "random" mark.

Also.. What does Valor say about Fiora? How could she? TELL ME.

1 last thing: in my first run through, I didn't notice any glaring bugs by herself so yay for that.

FlySkyHigh777

02-14-2013

In champ select, in the champ select area she is coming up as "uinn and Valor" to me. Her passive is REALLY strong, It doesn't always work for me, but then when it does, holy heck. There was also a few times where i couldn't use Skystrike? She wouldn't revert back until the end of the 20 seconds, or at least not for at least 6 seconds after use. Using Vault effectively is a helluva positioning game, but it's useful as hell to escape people if done right. She feels really nice overall.

Snackbar

Recruiter

02-14-2013

1. During the laning phase, I feel the random-ness (is it random?) of her passive could be a bit too...random for say a 2v2 bot lane if your trying to hit the carry but its on a minion or support. Maybe it should prioritize champions and/or nearby units.

Sulale

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Well it really isn't a game play suggestion but I think valor should be able to be seen over Quinns head, like he was circling around. He only comes by randomly to mark a target and when you try to back to base.

For a game play suggestion when ever I vault to an enemy it would be nice if I auto attacked them, sometimes I do sometimes I don't. It would just be a nice thing so I wont rely on chance to get a last kill on an enemy.

Faptain Teemo

02-14-2013

Is w revealing brush for anyone? I couldn't get it to work that way on proving grounds.