Reform card

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or2

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arktik

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
Thoughts?
Game 1: You said you wouldn't help them if they didn't surrender. That's a negative attitude and refusing to communicate with team.

1/1 Report.

Game 2: Threw a hissy fit because you got last pick and didn't want to support. Tough. Last picks generally have to play support. You can't always have your way. Taking CS off Vayne.


2/2 Reports.

Game 3: Refusing to co-operate because you were convinced you were going to lose, and you keep harping on about how pointless it is that they wouldn't surrender. Negative attitude.

3/3 Reports.

Game 4: Again, you insist on surrendering every game you think you might not win. Negative attitude. Also, I notice that you do a lot of 'my X ability didn't work, that's bs, it should have killed him', complaining. Don't do that, it's incredibly annoying. It didn't work because YOU didn't use it properly, they work fine for everyone else.

4/4 Reports.

Game 5: You have an annoying attitude to other people in your team. If this was the only game I was presented with, I would have pardoned you - even though I would find you irritating if I had to play with you.

4/5 Reports.

In 4 out of 5 games presented in your Tribunal, I would definitely have reported you.
Seems to me like justice was done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or2

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Game 1: You said you wouldn't help them if they didn't surrender. That's a negative attitude and refusing to communicate with team.
I have no patience for sitting in a match that is already over with zero chance of us coming back and winning. If anything, forcing other players to sit in an already lost match for another 20 minutes by refusing to surrender is trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Game 2: Threw a hissy fit because you got last pick and didn't want to support. Tough. Last picks generally have to play support. You can't always have your way. Taking CS off Vayne.
Well the very first line in the Champion Select chat was "I cannot play support without feeding, just a heads up." I usually have this line in the clipboard so that I can paste it into the chat as soon as a match is found. It is hardly my problem if I am forced to play a role that I repeatedly and explicitly told my team mates that I couldn't do.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Game 3: Refusing to co-operate because you were convinced you were going to lose, and you keep harping on about how pointless it is that they wouldn't surrender. Negative attitude.
We were going to lose. Stating a fact hardly qualifies as negative attitude in my opinion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Game 4: Again, you insist on surrendering every game you think you might not win. Negative attitude. Also, I notice that you do a lot of 'my X ability didn't work, that's bs, it should have killed him', complaining. Don't do that, it's incredibly annoying. It didn't work because YOU didn't use it properly, they work fine for everyone else.
That's why my lane opponent didn't die when I ignited him on ~20 hp.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Game 5: You have an annoying attitude to other people in your team. If this was the only game I was presented with, I would have pardoned you - even though I would find you irritating if I had to play with you.
All I did here was tell Karma that Karma mid wasn't a good pick?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
In 4 out of 5 games presented in your Tribunal, I would definitely have reported you.
Seems to me like justice was done.
I am frankly astonished that such terrible offences as admitting inevitable defeat, stating that I couldn't play support and telling a Karma that she shouldn't have picked Karma mid could even come close to resulting in a suspension.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DekiHarder

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
I have no patience for sitting in a match that is already over with zero chance of us coming back and winning. If anything, forcing other players to sit in an already lost match for another 20 minutes by refusing to surrender is trolling.
Funny, a lot of my matches were actually decided at the latter end of the game, rather than just the first 20 minutes.

A lot of my wins could've been losses if I had teammates like you, who give up in the first half.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arktik

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
I have no patience for sitting in a match that is already over with zero chance of us coming back and winning. If anything, forcing other players to sit in an already lost match for another 20 minutes by refusing to surrender is trolling.
If you think the game is unwinnable, that's fine. But if the rest of your team disagrees and wants to keep trying, you put yourself onto the wrong side of the argument by trying to persuade them to give up by not helping them. That's why the surrender system is majority rules. If the rest of your team doesn't agree with you - tough, play it out to the end. If it's as bad as you make out, it wont last much longer anyway.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
Well the very first line in the Champion Select chat was "I cannot play support without feeding, just a heads up." I usually have this line in the clipboard so that I can paste it into the chat as soon as a match is found. It is hardly my problem if I am forced to play a role that I repeatedly and explicitly told my team mates that I couldn't do.
This is one of my pet hates, and part of why I think ranked queues are as crappy as they are. If you cannot play any role with at least one champion, you should not be playing ranked. Simple as that. Champion select is never going to get everyone play their 100% preferred role.
I'll be the first one to admit that I don't like playing support either. But I worked at it in normals, because I didn't want to be that d-bag in ranked queues who was, well frankly, like you. I spent weeks in normals playing Taric, Kayle, Sona and Leona. It wasn't always fun, and sometimes I hated it. But for the sake of trying to be a better player I did it.

At the end of the day - my mentality is if you're playing ranked, you should know how to play at least ONE champion in each role, and be comfortable doing so. Sitting in champion select and saying 'if you make me play support I'll probably feed', is grounds for reporting in my book.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
We were going to lose. Stating a fact hardly qualifies as negative attitude in my opinion.
It wasn't saying that you were going to lose. It was the fact that AFTER you said that and your team didn't want to surrender, your attitude turned to ****. You started to sound negative and you can tell you didn't want to play the game anymore.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
That's why my lane opponent didn't die when I ignited him on ~20 hp.
If it had happened once I would have agreed with you. But in 5 games, apparently it happened 3 times. I find that hard to believe.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
All I did here was tell Karma that Karma mid wasn't a good pick?
And I said that I wouldn't have punished you for that game. It's a normal, playing Karma as mid isn't a crime. Unorthodox maybe, but not a crime. You didn't have to be such a jerk about it.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
I am frankly astonished that such terrible offences as admitting inevitable defeat, stating that I couldn't play support and telling a Karma that she shouldn't have picked Karma mid could even come close to resulting in a suspension.
You just don't get it. It's not what you did specifically, but your attitude towards the game. I play a lot of games where I KNOW we aren't going to win. But if my team doesn't want to surrender, you play the best you can until you lose (or turn it around). You do NOT, under any circumstances, throw a tantrum and say you aren't going to help them.

And not being able to play support? It's a team game. Which requires teamwork. Supporting is one of the easiest roles to do. You literally just place wards and heal your team, essentially.
But the bigger problem I see with your support game is not that you said you can't do it, but you didn't even try. In the same way that you criticised Karma for not being a mid champ, you picked Morgana, who is not a support champ.

It's not that you couldn't play support, but you didn't even try. You could have picked ANY support champ and just made an effort, which i'm sure the team would have appreciated, but no. You chose Morgana and took your ADC's CS.

Like I said, at the end of the day, I would have reported you for 4/5 games. You're certainly not one of the MOST toxic people I've encountered, but your attitude stinks and your behaviour ruins games for people.

I know you're probably going to come back and have a whole other series of rebuttals as to why I'm wrong and your actions aren't that bad, but I've been playing LoL since Closed Beta 2009, and I've never received so much as a warning.

So just stop and think about that before posting any more. It's not too late to turn a new leaf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
I was ok with everything... Even the negative attitude the first couple games... And then.............

Game 3

Syndra [00:26:44] everyone who muted me is reported for refusal to communicate

Whoa... I don't think so Tim. And then later:

Syndra [00:35:45] negative attitude means nothing in an online multiplater game
Syndra [00:35:57] *multiplayer

That would be incorrect. If I feel you are trying to piss off your teammates... I vote punish. I think you were trying to piss them off. So........


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or2

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I was ok with everything... Even the negative attitude the first couple games... And then.............

Game 3

Syndra [00:26:44] everyone who muted me is reported for refusal to communicate

Whoa... I don't think so Tim. And then later:

Syndra [00:35:45] negative attitude means nothing in an online multiplater game
Syndra [00:35:57] *multiplayer

That would be incorrect. If I feel you are trying to piss off your teammates... I vote punish. I think you were trying to piss them off. So........
Muting a player definitely falls under refusal to communicate, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post
Muting a player definitely falls under refusal to communicate, though.
Literally no one has ever been banned for solely refusing to communicate. The reports don't even enter the Tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Oh well. Ext3rmin8or is banned, so yet again I play on Ext3rmin8or2 for a week. After all, that's why I created Ext3rmin8or2

*Edit* Oh wow, the email said I was forum banned too. Guess not O.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or2 View Post

Full review, as if I was doing the case in Tribunal.

Game 1: Surrenders are a vote for a reason. You have no interest in abiding by the vote. You say you're never wrong, but how do you know if you stop playing? Punish.

Game 2: You're spending an awfully long time explaining how you shouldn't be playing the role you are playing. Then you appear to give up on the game entirely. There is a constant stream of negative attitude. Punish.

Game 3: Surrender at 13 minutes? Again with the giving up. Punish

Game 4: Oh. Look. You decide to surrender and stop playing before your teammates want to. This time you might even be feeding a few kills intentionally (unclear). Punish.

Game 5: Well, you wasted no time calling for the surrender this time, but seem to back off. Then you spent a good part of the game critiquing Karma mid, but randomly blamed the game on Mord in allchat at the end. Soft punish.

Yep, pretty clear punish.

You pretty clearly want to surrender more often than your teammates, and are frustrated that you can't stop playing if the vote fails. This, however, is how League of Legends works. When you start a game, you are committing to playing it to the finish. This happens when a nexus is destroyed, or a surrender votes passes. That's it. If you aren't willing to play until then, but want instead to stop when you think its lost, don't play at all.


12