My Tribunal case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiryuu16

02-14-2013

A quick look at the games...
Tank Tristana
Support Tristana
AP Nidalee... as support... with smite
AP Karma... as support
Support Xerath

From the comments I see, you are last to pick and left with support. Rather than take that role and own it, you pick whatever role you want and play it anyway. Now, Tribunal doesn't enforce the meta, per se, but you seem to actively work against your team for the pleasure of making them suffer, which is trolling.

If you don't want to play with your team, don't be surprised that they don't play with you either.

phatcat09

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryuu16 View Post
A quick look at the games...
Tank Tristana
Support Tristana
AP Nidalee... as support... with smite
AP Karma... as support
Support Xerath

From the comments I see, you are last to pick and left with support. Rather than take that role and own it, you pick whatever role you want and play it anyway. Now, Tribunal doesn't enforce the meta, per se, but you seem to actively work against your team for the pleasure of making them suffer, which is trolling.

If you don't want to play with your team, don't be surprised that they don't play with you either.
That is quite simply untrue though.

I played tristana as a support intentionally because I developed a strategy for it that I have found to be quite successful in ranked and I have a lolking guide and many forum threads documenting my intentions for this.

The game with Xerath was not my fault. I had called mid then someone picked a character I thought they were supporting with without specifying to me they were going to go mid.

Anything you are assuming me playing karma as a "carry" instead of support is based on nothing but what you assume my item build to be indicative of without knowing how I was playing her in the actual game. I have MANY games as support karma with a heavy AP build.

These claims of intentional trolling utterly unfounded.

BarokShield

02-14-2013

you should be permanently banned. You don't care about the game and team composition and do whatever you like. This is a team game not like you are in your home. And your parents treat you like you are the prince. You are a big troller. If you don't know the importance of team composition, then you definitely don't get the game at all. Why you bring smite when you pick nid?????

phatcat09

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarokShield View Post
you should be permanently banned. You don't care about the game and team composition and do whatever you like. This is a team game not like you are in your home. And your parents treat you like you are the prince. You are a big troller. If you don't know the importance of team composition, then you definitely don't get the game at all. Why you bring smite when you pick nid?????
Because I was trying a strategy that allowed me to throw Spears to harass through a minion wave as a means of lane control.

BarokShield

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
Because I was trying a strategy that allowed me to throw Spears to harass through a minion wave as a means of lane control.

Nid support is already very useless in team fight, and you bring smite which become even worth. Plz use your brain to play the game. I know you have a good brain and is smart. What makes you not using your brain to play the game is your attitude towards the game: you obviously doesn't care about your team or how to win. You know how high elo players tried different strategies or different plans to beat other team, or how competitive are in higher level game? You don't know the meaning of playing league of legend, cuz you have never cared b4.

This is your mind set: If my team-mate trolls me, I will troll them back, since I DON'T REALLY CARE about the importance of why I am even playing the game or winning.

PS see this picture so cool I was in this game with other account

phatcat09

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarokShield View Post
This is your mind set: If my team-mate trolls me, I will troll them back, since I DON'T REALLY CARE about the importance of why I am even playing the game or winning.
Wrong that's how you operate that's not how I operate I'm sorry if you think it happened that way but it's baseless.

Tribunal ladies and gentleman. Full of people making up reasons to punish sans actual proof.

I'll see you in 9 days, meanwhile my alt which has never bee banned and with the same strategies will also be playing.

meadow

02-15-2013

Unfortunaly they actively monitor the accounts of alts too in the case of "trolling while my smurfs are doing too l33t".

Please ignore what Barok has said, he is out to troll in alot of threads. However other people are right, not playing the meta is not punishable, working against your team is.

With that I don't say that "Support Tristana" is not impossible, however if you work against your team they have the simple rights to report you and we'll take it from there.

phatcat09

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadow View Post
Unfortunaly they actively monitor the accounts of alts too in the case of "trolling while my smurfs are doing too l33t".

Please ignore what Barok has said, he is out to troll in alot of threads. However other people are right, not playing the meta is not punishable, working against your team is.

With that I don't say that "Support Tristana" is not impossible, however if you work against your team they have the simple rights to report you and we'll take it from there.
I don't care if they "actively monitor alts" the point of saying it was to say the exact SAME behavior replicated on another account has Never landed me in Tribunal, why? Because I don't actually do anything wrong, but for some reason this account just ends up in Tribunal far more consistently despite any reason. Why don't I care about my alt being monitored because I'mnot REALLY doing anything wrong, whatever past aggregiances on this account that extend from over a year ago are still unfairly affecting how often I get to Tribunal and since everyone in this thread has quite clearly indicated that they think and "know" I was intentionally Trolling despite all evidence to the contrary it only indicates to me that the system fails hard to actually give any chance past a warning to anyone who's made behavioral changes before sending them down a 1 way path to a permaban with people who are ACTUALLY trying to troll and ACTIVELY work against people despite my efforts which if you ever played a game with me would see that it's simply not true and the feasibility of playing ranked and marking someone a troll as a near sport is cloutting the system with reporting that would otherwise on a person without any previous history of deliquency would not end up in Tribunal, entirely overlooking the fact that the individual who's being acted against isn't intentionally doing anything negative despite peoples attempts to make it out so.

But I guess it's just easier to ignore this small my minority in favor of wranggling out as many active Toxic players as possible, which I guess is fine to someone who will not be affected, but to someone who is doing everything they can to be permissible too be banned again for reasons people SAY they're doing which they can verifiable dispute is just down right infuriating, not that anyone cares because hey it's a small small percentage of people that will get treated like this. Oh well.

If being banned means my "behavior is toxic" then the same behavior on another account should be equally acted against and yet it remains unso and it's unbelievably annoying.

Meaning something else entirely is earning me a ban and it's infuriating that it's not readily evident.

To me it wouldn't be an issue if I could just get an answer like "Yea this account is screwed go to your other one" because I don't want to waste anymore effort into it if it's only going to be banned despite all efforts to the contrary.

BarokShield

02-15-2013

What does alts mean ??? smurf??? or alternate account??? is that what it means?