Where to Play Zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fleetfiend

02-14-2013

Hey, I'm pretty new to League, and so far Zyra has been my favorite character by quite a large margin. However, I'm unsure where I should be playing her.

So far, I'm been mostly hanging out in mid, and she seems to be doing okay. However, I've seen some builds of Jungle Zyra.

I mainly build her with lots of AP (which seems to be pretty common), but I would like to know some opinions on running her in general.

Thanks!

Bakery

02-14-2013

I prefer Mid because of her range.

Moon Rabbit

02-14-2013

most play her as a support

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Mid or Support.
I don't have much fun with her as support, though.

Bakery

02-14-2013

I love her snare tho, pretty fun to play as support

Fate000

02-14-2013

I usually go mid with her... It works kinda like Lux, sniping people. If you smartcast you can very quickly go EWQWR to instagib your lane opponent... you absolutely need to smartcast for her...

Either way, she's kinda fun as a support, but she isn't my favorite support (that prize goes to support Elise).

I usually build:
Sorcerer's
Rushed Haunting Guise and Fiendish Codex.
Rabadon's.
Rylai's (plant attacks, I think, do proc the slow)
Warmog's
then some situational stuff.

Fleetfiend

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate000 View Post
I usually go mid with her... It works kinda like Lux, sniping people. If you smartcast you can very quickly go EWQWR to instagib your lane opponent... you absolutely need to smartcast for her...

Either way, she's kinda fun as a support, but she isn't my favorite support (that prize goes to support Elise).

I usually build:
Sorcerer's
Rushed Haunting Guise and Fiendish Codex.
Rabadon's.
Rylai's (plant attacks, I think, do proc the slow)
Warmog's
then some situational stuff.
So far I've been building her with Sorcerer's, Rylai's, Rabadon's, Lich Bane, Athene's, Zhonya's with misc experimental variations. I definitely suggest Lich Bane on her, it's worked really well for me.

CTElephant

02-14-2013

I had a jungle zyra on my team, and the first couple levels are quite rough, but with a good rune page, she can be quite formidable. That being said she makes a better mid/support.