Possibly appeal for a diamond rated player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vilain Garnement

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6213991/#nogo
I was banned for an ARAM, I believe this to be absurd, 4 reports... 2 games, I went 2/4 as jungle Varus, half my team was afk by 50 seconds because I went Varus, despite being the only one playing I did well for a 1v5, and tried my best. There was a bug where we couldn't swap in select. As for the ARAM, I did well, and we won. Although the other team was calling eachother "******s", and raging. I told them that they shouldn't blame eachother, they're all just bad. Then Wuk calls me a "******", and leaves. Apparently calling a team bad = craptalking = ban?????

LittleDi

02-14-2013

I shall review your case.

Game 1:
Varus [00:00:39] smurfing
Varus [00:00:40] obviously

Ok, now that you're not to be taken serious within 40 seconds of game 1 what are we to do? Apparently this was a ranked match also.
Twitch [All] [00:04:55] thanks
Twitch [All] [00:04:58] free platinum

Which makes this a double punish due to you
A: Intentionally trolling on a Smurf.
B: Trolling in ranked.

If I was Riot I'd link this to your main.

So no, it wasn't game 2 that got you punished. It's clear at game 1 your intentions.

Vilain Garnement

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I was on my main, my friend was smurfing.... And I was not intentionally trolling, I got first blood, and a perfect gank mid for another kill, by 50 seconds Lulu was afk, along with our AD. What do you want me to do? Make them magically come back or 3v5? Sounds op.

Leo2k5

02-14-2013

Usually with these posts the reform card reveals all kinds of horrible behavior, but honestly I would've pardoned this. Calling the other team bad in allchat is not exactly sportsmanlike but I wouldn't punish for a single instance of it in an ARAM. I guess people might have thought you were trolling in the first game but I tend to give the benefit of the doubt on stuff like that, that could simply be a mistake. We all have brainfart moments (or client bugs).

Since the punish is only a "Majority" vote that means the voters were pretty split on this too.

I doubt you'll be able to get it overturned, but your best chance is to open a support ticket and plead your case. Make sure you point out the narrow margin of the vote, be humble about it and acknowledge the poor sportsmanship of the (admittedly minor) trashtalking, and MAYBE someone will take pity. Riot can see your full game history so they can determine if this was a false positive.

Good luck, and be extra careful in the future to make sure your toxicity rating has a chance to go down.

Vilain Garnement

02-14-2013

Heh, I never troll. Though it is only got another 30 hours on the ban, It was 3 day ban, I was just seeing what could be done in short time.

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuCkNy View Post
I was on my main, my friend was smurfing.... And I was not intentionally trolling, I got first blood, and a perfect gank mid for another kill, by 50 seconds Lulu was afk, along with our AD. What do you want me to do? Make them magically come back or 3v5? Sounds op.
What I want you to do is not to lie to me when the card itself says FLAT OUT you were trolling. But please tell me how you accidentally troll? I don't need to see your own team's chat to know this was happening. I'd say Riot needs to check this. Not for the fact that it's in game trolling. That part is obvious. But to see if you duo queue up and troll many times.

Vilain Garnement

02-14-2013

Jesus christ, I didn't accidentally troll. How do you consider me doing well in a game and the only one in the game on my team actually playing "A mythical troll who dwells inside a cave". FFS, It's the same thing as Saintvicious playing Ezreal jungle, and doing well. It doesn't make you a troll to do unconventinal things.

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuCkNy View Post
Jesus christ, I didn't accidentally troll. How do you consider me doing well in a game and the only one in the game on my team actually playing "A mythical troll who dwells inside a cave". FFS, It's the same thing as Saintvicious playing Ezreal jungle, and doing well. It doesn't make you a troll to do unconventinal things.
It's kinda hard to ignore when the enemy team says you were intentionally trolling. It's even the first report:
"forgot to swap during champ select then just trolled their team. Duo'd with malphite that literally just ran down lane and fed on purpose"

And Malphite's Score?
1/11/0
Length of match?
8 minutes.
Nidalee, Cho'gath, and Lulu all decided this wasn't worth playing. You can't triple solo queue ranked. You got one of the enemy team members to report you. I'm not buying it. I don't think many others will.

FatherD

02-14-2013

Please explain to me again why Riot, or us should care that you are diamond rank.

Please be sure to explain it in explicate detail.