Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

league = stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thinkagain11

02-14-2013

why cant i play a ranked game and not have a troll i think ranked should be removed or take this **** more seriously! i would be silver and that would be a big accomplishment but noooo im in bronze ii cause i cant get a game without a troll who feeds and looses the game

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Your KDA isnt even at 2.
Your runes belong at the bottom of Bronze 5, and you need to fix your mastery pages - almost all of them.
I wouldn't enter ranked with what you've got.
You wouldn't be silver.

You've hardly played any games.
Come back after 100-200 games, if you haven't moved up by then, you don't belong there yet.

Thinkagain11

02-14-2013

my KD doesn't matter i pick materies accordingly i dont use my made ones and runes is something i haven't gotten around yet. and i do fine without them. again i am good but trolls feed so when i gank people they just kill me in seconds so i dont gank then they feed even more and we lose.

Thinkagain11

02-14-2013

also i would be when i got first ranked i was three then trolls started to show up now im in bronze II

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Quote:
Thinkagain11:
my KD doesn't matter i pick materies accordingly i dont use my made ones and runes is something i haven't gotten around yet. and i do fine without them. again i am good but trolls feed so when i gank people they just kill me in seconds so i dont gank then they feed even more and we lose.

You need to listen to this - stop blaming trolls and feeders and noobs and your neighbours and dog.

You can have a bigger impact on the game.
Start by dying less (Hi, my name is Armor Rune)
Maybe you do "fine" without them, but that just means you'll do better with them. Get some proper runes set up.

Settling for "fine" and blaming your team will only get you into a worse spot, and more bitter about it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3122522

This thread is a perfect example of what should be asked, and could have used instead of taking the easy way out and saying "It's that guy over there, nothing to do with me, I'm much better."

Instead of "Hey it's not my fault" when after almost 4 years of gameplay, really, we basically know it is - seek knowledge, and ye shall find forum answers.

I just gave you a couple tips, feel free to ask questions.

Thinkagain11

02-14-2013

how about it is trolls and one does not simply "die less" when a fed apc or adc kills you in seconds then roam also i will blame trolls i do "fine" enough to survive and not die.and i dont blame other people in chat ti'll they start saying about how i started the feed "which i didn't" then wants me to suck up then reports me in the end so yes i most def will blame trolls besides on my smurf armor runes are **** they barely help.

Mister Simple

02-14-2013

Quote:
ROKAF JE:
Your KDA isnt even at 2.
Your runes belong at the bottom of Bronze 5, and you need to fix your mastery pages - almost all of them.
I wouldn't enter ranked with what you've got.
You wouldn't be silver.

You've hardly played any games.
Come back after 100-200 games, if you haven't moved up by then, you don't belong there yet.

Hate to tell you but my KDA isn't good either and I main support lately.

But I think in order to get a decent team, you have to treat them with equal respect. Accept responsibilities and play for fun.

Edit: And armor runes do help! They make up the different between life and death early game at more aggressive lanes (top/bottom), hell, even jungle needs em' and rarely mid.

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Quote:
ZOOMxTactic:
Hate to tell you but my KDA isn't good either and I main support lately.

But I think in order to get a decent team, you have to treat them with equal respect. Accept responsibilities and play for fun.

KDA includes your assists though, so as long as you aren't dying 50 times a minute and helping your team out, your KDA ends up looking quite nice. (Not so much the K, but the D:A)
It's not everything but it is easy to get an idea of your overall impact on your average game.

P.S. Your Lulu KDA is awesome.
And overall yours is not bad (2.8 I think?)

I'm at 3.07 and in early gold - to give you a reference point. You're really close to me (in ELO and in KDA -- hence I feel solo queue is rather accurate)

Upvoted for the truth.

FeerLP

02-14-2013

well, but you cant do anything if you have a team feeder. Yesterday I have a xin in mid against a fizz, at minute 7 he was 0-7, understand a little plz, IN A RANKED GAME.
I talking with respect, but you cant play 1v5

Hepotitus

02-15-2013

If you are truly better then the league you're in then you will advance. Statistically the "feeder" should be on their team more often than it is on yours. Since there are only 4 positions left on your team that means that there's a 44% chance the feeder is on your team compared to the 56% chance the feeder will be on their team.

If you want to credit every loss to "feeders" on your team then you should credit any win you have to "feeders" on the other team.