Confused please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oichi420

02-14-2013

Hi I was reading a case on the Tribunal and everything has been working fine until now. I opened the window like a hour ago but beacuse I was doing something else on my computer I haven't really been paying attention to it. I vote on a case and now its coming up with a strange screen I've never seen before. I tried to close out and get back in but still the same screen appears. It did not appear earlier today just now. Can someone please explain it to me since I've never seen it I don't want to do anything with it.

powerbats

02-14-2013

It closed out due to inactivity, it's meant to keep bots and other stuff from being used, log out and log back in and it should be ok.

Oichi420

02-14-2013

Thanks I tried that but it was still coming up. Somehow it fixed itself I guess cuz now its working.

schmide

02-14-2013

I blame Zune

Oichi420

02-14-2013

Hey now leave my zune out of this its worked wonderfully since I was 17 lol

Ext3rmin8or2

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oichi420 View Post
Hi I was reading a case on the Tribunal and everything has been working fine until now. I opened the window like a hour ago but beacuse I was doing something else on my computer I haven't really been paying attention to it. I vote on a case and now its coming up with a strange screen I've never seen before. I tried to close out and get back in but still the same screen appears. It did not appear earlier today just now. Can someone please explain it to me since I've never seen it I don't want to do anything with it.

That is a malicious virus that probably came with one of your browser's extentions. Fake antivirus alerts are really common