Disconnection Due To Distance From Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathfire Angel

02-14-2013

Dear Riot/Tribunal.
Unfortunately my internet connection does not like being connected to NA server or any other server. My SN is vAngelHD and i have been having many connection problems and dc's. I have been re connected and helped my team, but due to the timing of my disconnections i have been banned. Please i did not do this on purpose and i hope the Tribunal will understand

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

It's more likely that it's the LeaverBuster that banned you, not the Tribunal. There's nothing that the Tribunal can do for you because it's an automated system. You can't be permabanned through the LeaverBuster, but it is a system that is independent from us and has it's own criteria for determining bans.

Getsuei

02-14-2013

This sounds like you may have been hit up by the Leaver Buster system. It is an automated system that tracks your afk/dc's(they have to last for more then 5m each.)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=393307

That link lets you read up a little more on the system, if you like.

Deathfire Angel

02-14-2013

Thankyou for the information. But as i said, i do wish to just report this for understandment that is all.

Trashcanx

02-14-2013

i dont want to sound like a dick, but even if its uncontrollable, you disconnecting ruins the game for other players. doesnt matter if you mean to or not, it ruins the game. with that being said, maybe you should consider another isp, or maybe try another game.

Deathfire Angel

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboslayer View Post
i dont want to sound like a dick, but even if its uncontrollable, you disconnecting ruins the game for other players. doesnt matter if you mean to or not, it ruins the game. with that being said, maybe you should consider another isp, or maybe try another game.
please note that my net is exceptional, but living a couple hundred thousand miles away it kinda tends to screw with your connection

Ladayen

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vAngelHD View Post
please note that my net is exceptional, but living a couple hundred thousand miles away it kinda tends to screw with your connection

You do realize that would put you in outer space?

What country do you live in?