please nerf zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YinYangBomber

02-14-2013

The obvious counter to zed, nocturne and twitch is, without a doubt, lux. Or if you don't have enough RP or IP for her, and need to deal with zed, simply turn off shadows and he is now about 60% less effective now.

Bakery

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstorybr0 View Post
hi
Hello, how are you today? :3

Romantic Metro

02-14-2013

zed is fine imo maybe cause i play him lol. but like any other champ designed to assassin it's cc and peel. his ult is nuts but only if he can get his combo off in time other wise his ult won't do jack.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-14-2013

I like how theres one game he just went hard as f*** with amumu hahahahahaha

Bakery

02-14-2013

Zed only targets one person tho, thats the thing.

Romantic Metro

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncritically View Post
Zed only targets one person tho, thats the thing.
That's his thing. He does do well on clean up duty however. I've seen and partaken in the joy of wrecking an adc or ap then just murdering everyone from behind. He's very good at hurting people bad if he can get his build going early.

Bakery

02-14-2013

Is zed op in early game?

laxjoh

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYangBomber View Post
The obvious counter to zed, nocturne and twitch is, without a doubt, lux. Or if you don't have enough RP or IP for her, and need to deal with zed, simply turn off shadows and he is now about 60% less effective now.
A decent Zed will destroy Twitch/Lux in a second. As for Nocturne, it depends on skill. You're assuming Twitch and Lux can essentially kite and harass Zed for free. If Twitch is in range to attack, he's in range to be heavily bursted. Lux has a much higher range advantage so it's true Lux might be a soft counter but anyone with dodge abilities (which essentially Zed has) will beat Lux dodging those snares of hers. Her combos are worthless if they all miss therefore she misses out on nuking damage.

Irelia is still a much better counter to Zed than any of the champions you mentioned. Singed is also great against Zed. I think Singed is the best counter. But I like using Irelia better just cuz nerf Irelia.

Riddlestix

02-15-2013

Zed takes no skill and is op? (cough) GAREN (cough) XIN.

Bakery

02-15-2013

I guess Zed is my favourite champion now (: