Banning due date.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FloppyFlerp

02-14-2013

So like by the time it's 2103 you'd be dead.

Robert Rainer

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloppyDerp View Post
So like by the time it's 2103 you'd be dead.
pretty sure perma bans are like 2296 and 2297, they dont just add 100+ years. They permaban it to a certain year that lets them know why you were banned without looking it up. Ive seen a couple reds tell people why they were banned just by the year.

i know one year is exclusively for debts you owe riot. Like if you pay for riot points with your phone then dont pay your bill. they lock your account til they get that money. Same if you use paypal and try to take the payment back from them.

mambawarrior0

02-14-2013

I'm pretty sure 2103 is a lockdown due to suspicious activity.
(Translation: The account appears to be hacked and they locked it until they can prove who actually owns it.)

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarRai View Post
January 2103 is permaban I believe.
Perhaps last time you looked, you misread it?

January 2103 is not a permaban dumdum. It's just a ban till 2103. Provided that League is still up and running and the OP lives long enough, he is more than welcome to play again in 2103.

FloppyFlerp

02-14-2013

so if your banned till the year 3000 you musta really piss someone off

iMRts

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoosyM0nster View Post
So my banning due date was today.. which is Valentines Day. When i try to log onto it, it suddenly said that i was banned until January 2103!? Why is that? I put a lot of money into my own account. What can i do to redue all this mistake?
spend $1000 for another account. i'm glad they banned u

Nerdgasmic

02-14-2013

Anyone else think it might have been a typo on Riot's part? 2103 is suspiciously closer to 2013. Maybe the 1 and 0 got mixed up somewhere? Something tells me that isn't really possible though.

Orruqwa

02-14-2013

Just look at Op's name. Can you imagine a more mature name? Most likely deserved it.