"Americans don't come to win..."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeunchainn

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poster Ryze View Post
Biggest T-Rex species lived primarily in Western North America. Biggest most vicious grizzly bears lived on the islands in the Kodiak Archipelago in South-Western Alaska. Basically the two biggest and meanest modderfogging predators are found in America.
Do you know that polar bears pwns grizzly bears?

DemothHymside

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoj 21 View Post
its true.

they always lose. =)
No one bashes my land of the free! Grab my oxygen tank and gas up my chair; we're going to war.

WellWHOOOOSThis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazaLyn Shao View Post
What is M5 on about? NA teams health stack harder than any of the other regions, yet they still lose every game. The games they play against each other are boring as hell to watch. Why would I ever want to root for that? I'm from the states, but our teams really need a lesson in crowd pleasing and general tactics. Farming for 20 minutes until you can buy 2 giants belts is neither fun to watch, nor effective against good early lane aggression, which both EU and Korean teams excel at.
NA teams don't get a lot of support for being better than anyone, but rather due to popularity and sensationalism around certain personalities within the NA community. They aren't hardcore about wanting to win and some of them seem to care more about showing off on stage and playing to their fan base (look at how TSM came to the World Finals against Azubu Frost for the perfect example of this). They don't seem to care as much about winning because they can always fall back on making money from streaming and being big name internet personalities who will be known as "that popular player who was good once upon a time."

The One Soraka

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Thanks for the new background, florrie.
ditto that

fint

02-15-2013

In Mother Russia, League of Legends plays you!

DemothHymside

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Soraka View Post
ditto that
I just saw his picture, and its far more epic than mine.

Jericho Hill

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemothHymside View Post
No one bashes my land of the free! Grab my oxygen tank and gas up my chair; we're going to war.

Not much of a war. What are we going to do . . . . bomb their techno *** clubs?

Cold war ended and we pwnd them by letting them pwn themselves. EZ PZ Japoneezy.

Now their greatest strategic minds are playing a video game that we created lol!

Go Russia Go!!!!!

Jericho Hill

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
Do you know that polar bears pwns grizzly bears?

aren't polar bears going extinct?

Avedecus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat View Post
as a Cali native I would really like to support a NA team, but Evil Genius' Froggen and Krepo are just so relaxing to root for. That and they practice to win, even in solo queue. They get bashed on for "tryharding too stronk", but seriously. Don't you ever get tired watching numerous USA players in a stream that half heartedly CS, and comment on their own mistakes with "meh, whatever".

I'd like to see more effort.
I refuse to support Froggen after the Evelyn incident.

latenighttv

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poster Ryze View Post
Biggest T-Rex species lived primarily in Western North America. Biggest most vicious grizzly bears lived on the islands in the Kodiak Archipelago in South-Western Alaska. Basically the two biggest and meanest modderfogging predators are found in America.
Jokes on you. Biggest bear in the world is the polar bear, google that shet.

CANADA! CANADA! CANADA! Maple Baked Beans *****es

edit: Kodiak bears in Russia too. But **** them. Polar bars!