court ban gave me because I was just in a game and the patch update and I take this i

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fr4nk0o0

02-14-2013

court ban gave me because I was just in a game and the patch update and I take this is unfair please help!

Tetrologist

02-14-2013

Ask riot support, they have more information on the subject and can help you

Fr4nk0o0

02-14-2013

if it was playing and as I was saying and then try me out reboots internet and thought it was that it was not di repair everything but it was the patch that was being upgraded and then I go back and the dentist told me suspended till the 17 Please help me this is unfair man = (

Tetrologist

02-14-2013

Like i said, Ask riot support. If its a tribunal ban then look in your e-mail for a reform card, check your spam folders

Exploding Barrel

02-14-2013

I'm assuming you're running another language through a translator? Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but:

You were banned by Leaverbuster, not the Tribunal. It's automatic when you leave too many games. If you got a 3 day ban, it means you've already left a lot of games in the past. You can try a support request at this link below, but as far as I know Riot never reverses Leaverbuster bans.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Fr4nk0o0

02-14-2013

ok see my email thanks

Fr4nk0o0

02-14-2013

that is really bad if I'm from Argentina>. <what tradusco by google xDD

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4nk0o0 View Post
that is really bad if I'm from Argentina>. <what tradusco by google xDD
You'd likely have a better ping, and slightly more people who speak Spanish, in the Brazilian server. Riot might be able to transfer your account to that server, if you want.

Of course your also welcome to hang out in NA, just don't be surprised if people mention you don't speak English every couple of minutes.