Ryze as botlane carry in the League of Warmogs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

02-14-2013

Ryze, as we all know, is a lategame magic damage spell machine gun, who builds tank items and Muramana to gain incredible damage on his spells.

I propose that, in the current meta, Ryze would make a viable botlane carry, with a (non-nunu) support to protect his weak early game as he focuses on farming up his tear and his RoA. Ryze uniquely brings a instant-cast non-skillshot snare to the lane, allowing him near immunity to melee junglers (assuming wards were placed) and the ability to punish harassing supports who overextend. In comparison to a normal AD carry, he trades the sustain of Lifesteal for the innate tankyness of his build, which includes an early RoA for health.

Traditionally, this has been considered unviable for the same reason AP mid was so entrenched- proper balance of magic and physical damage. But in the League of Warmogs, physical and magic damage matter less than how much you can do in the time you have.

I'm not saying he's OP in this role, but I think it would be interesting to see how this works out.

Jax Or I Feed

02-14-2013

……………………._„„„--~""""""~-,
.………………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
.…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;"-,………………~"")
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~""~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~":::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~"-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..."-,_;;;;;;;_„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~""-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.……..………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::: :::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::: :::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::: :::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|----------- Stop posting
...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::: :::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~":::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RobTron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

it might work considering i feel ADC are kinda weak right now and it seems like most tanky dps on a team wins get a 5 man and test it out some games see if it works and let us know how it went

Fargo79

02-15-2013

i may have to try this out...

Zaurok

02-15-2013

Ryze can switch his playstyle a bit. Gan go Muramana or the other one which I don't remember the name and can build Iceborn Gauntlet (if you go the muramana route) instead of Frozen Heart. Less armor but more mana and the proc can come in handy.

Technician Tim

02-15-2013

you could easily balance this out by sending a varus or cait mid so you still have both a good source of ap and ad damage, i dont see why this wouldnt work, at the very least youd be able to get a few of those shock and awe wins just because people dont know what to do

Fs Son0fSilas

02-15-2013

Janna support, her shield would improve his last hitting with auto-attacks, and the combined CC would easily kill an adc.

Please fact check me, but would a snared enemy be blown away by her ult? If not, I imagine you could easily split an adc and his support and secure the kill.

Rakaydos

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
Janna support, her shield would improve his last hitting with auto-attacks, and the combined CC would easily kill an adc.

Please fact check me, but would a snared enemy be blown away by her ult? If not, I imagine you could easily split an adc and his support and secure the kill.
It would be blown away.

I believe Soroka works better with Ryze anyway... he usually last hits with his Q, and an early point (level 4) in starcall shreds MR and stacks with Ryze's E

agbudar

02-15-2013

plus soraka can give him mana wich he will need since he will use a lot of his spells to last hit

Soferir

02-15-2013

That "Stop Posting" thing has now been saved into word pad. You will see it often in Darius OP threads.