What 6300 champ should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinegar

02-14-2013

I am currently saving for a 6300 champion as i am quite interested in some of them, but I'm not sure which one I should pick. I would like you guys to tell me the pros and cons of them or recommend me another one.

Considering:

-Draven
-Kha Zix
-Talon

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Draaaaaaven

That's my opinion anyway. He's more fun than Kha'zix and Talon, mostly cause he takes a little more work. Kha'zix and Talon are straightforward AD assassins, playable and fun and all, but just not AS fun.

Chijoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Draven is an overall good choice for an ADC if you enjoy high early burst champions that can easily snowball. The problem with him is no escape, and one his abilities relies on catching a projectile for full burst.

Kha'Zix is very versatile in the fact he can top, mid, or jungle. His pre-6 is probably the weakest factor because you rely heavily on getting close in to do damage. Once you evolve W at 6 though, he can pretty much 1-shot clear waves with ease and cause huge amounts of chaos in fights. He is very mobile, very bursty, and overall fun.

Talon is pretty much like Akali in the regard that he can burst down a single target with ease, but can have troubles in team fights if focused. He has good group burst and a good pre-6 due to his AoE attack, and can quickly disengage from a chase with his ult. He's the time of champion if you like playing agressive.

Hetžer

02-14-2013

Zed, there's is currently very little counter play against him in lane phase.

2 item max and you can 100>0 someone respectively at midgame.

Rinegar

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chijoku View Post
Draven is an overall good choice for an ADC if you enjoy high early burst champions that can easily snowball. The problem with him is no escape, and one his abilities relies on catching a projectile for full burst.

Kha'Zix is very versatile in the fact he can top, mid, or jungle. His pre-6 is probably the weakest factor because you rely heavily on getting close in to do damage. Once you evolve W at 6 though, he can pretty much 1-shot clear waves with ease and cause huge amounts of chaos in fights. He is very mobile, very bursty, and overall fun.

Talon is pretty much like Akali in the regard that he can burst down a single target with ease, but can have troubles in team fights if focused. He has good group burst and a good pre-6 due to his AoE attack, and can quickly disengage from a chase with his ult. He's the time of champion if you like playing agressive.
What exactly is it to snowball?

King Rengar

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinegar View Post
What exactly is it to snowball?
Basically when you do really good early game, then as the game progresses, you get stronger and stronger than most because you fed off the early game champs.

Rhaydex

02-14-2013

I wouldnt recommend getting kha zix as he's probably going to get nerfed soon lol