Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tribunal banned me.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nymphae

Junior Member

02-14-2013

Same thing just happened to me. Got out of a game where bot lane feeds volibear 13-0.
I got ragey but never really did anything other than call people out on mistakes.
No reform card, no emails, nothing. This is bull**** riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Macabrek:
Same thing just happened to me. Got out of a game where bot lane feeds volibear 13-0.
I got ragey but never really did anything other than call people out on mistakes.
No reform card, no emails, nothing. This is bull**** riot.


Don't think you need a reform card, you just admitted what you did wrong. There's a right way to tell someone about their mistakes and wrong way, I'm sure you did it the wrong way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Heisenburger95:
"Your account has been suspended until February 20, 2013 due to banning from the tribunal"


Then file a support ticket for your reform card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Few steps to take.

First, click account at the top of the page and ensure your email address is up to date.

Second, click here and fill out a request for your reform card(sometimes asking for a Riot employee to post it on the forums does the trick, but only sometimes):

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

Third, wait =( Unfortunately it sometimes takes awhile, they are busy after all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nymphae

Junior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Don't think you need a reform card, you just admitted what you did wrong. There's a right way to tell someone about their mistakes and wrong way, I'm sure you did it the wrong way.

'Sivir stop feeding voli. Play to your tower'

Obviously most ragey toxic player NA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Macabrek:
'Sivir stop feeding voli. Play to your tower'

Obviously most ragey toxic player NA.


I'm sure you left out

"Sivir sucks, ****ing feeder"

/all "report sivir for feeding thanks" x 5-7 times spread throughout the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nymphae

Junior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
I'm sure you left out

"Sivir sucks, ****ing feeder"

/all "report sivir for feeding thanks" x 5-7 times spread throughout the game.


Actually, both of the bot lane players started harassing me so I muted them and let the game ride out.

Good job thinking the worst of everybody without any actually context.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Macabrek:
Actually, both of the bot lane players started harassing me so I muted them and let the game ride out.

Good job thinking the worst of everybody without any actually context.


Considering you don't have your own reform card to refute my claims, you don't know if I'm wrong or not, so how about you work on getting evidence you innocent before you proclaim you are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nymphae

Junior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Considering you don't have your own reform card to refute my claims, you don't know if I'm wrong or not, so how about you work on getting evidence you innocent before you proclaim you are.


I would love to get one, but riot refused to provide me with one upon banning me. And yes I've been through the hoops of emails and am waiting on my support ticket.

Innocent until proven guilty, no?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heisenburger95

Junior Member

02-14-2013

Funny how this shifted from my problem to his.


123