Help me please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BovinLaid

02-14-2013

Ok so guys ill be completly honest with you , I do smack talk alot... recently my account has been perma banned because of this but seriously im a great player.. as adc im almost alway 180-200 cs at the 20-22 minuts mark and what ever I say in chat I NEVER throw games because im mad or anything.I will try my best to win even if im saying : sigh worst mid NA. Ive been playing this game on my account sicne the beta and I have UFO corki skin. my account has almost 2kwins and 1.4k loses. I realise how bad mannered I can be but I also realise how good I am at this game... when I looked at my 5 nauty games for getting banned I actualy have the most gold in 4 of them 5 games and the one I dont is me playing alistart support with a huge score. My question is : Is there a way to actually get my account back? it says im banned until november 24th 2286.. I dont feel like doing this again and playing 2 years to get all my champs back and to be honest its not like I hacked or left games because I DID NOT. Smack talk is part of every game even if its bad .. please have some pitty and help me.
Sincerly , BovinLaid

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Short answer?

No. Riot reviews all permaban accounts and has decided that they don't agree that smack talking is part of what they want in their game.

Tetrologist

02-14-2013

Define smack talk please? Most the times I hear this term it is constant swearing and racial slurs mixed with insulting someone's intelligence, state of mind, and family. None of which is acceptable in any game but is gotten away with in several games due to the inability to record chat logs or voice chat being the most used communication method.

Show us a report card and we may be able to further help you one way or another

BovinLaid

02-14-2013

Im not sure what you want me to report or how I have to do it ... but I agree I would say things like if you dont do this il find your family and make them eat cake until they die!! or omg you are retarded and bad ..
i will NEVER talk about someones race because I think its prettymuch retarded itself. I would love to get help and to be honest I didnt know perma ban existed.. I think my behaviour would have been diferent.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes I am french canadian.
Sincerly , BovinLaid

Jinxiies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Do you honestly believe that your score has an bearing what so every on a behaviour related ban? That's a bit... strange. Riot personally ban all accounts and no you wont get it back. Post reform card if you want anyone to take you serious.

So far you've said nothing that would make me believe the ban's not deserved to be honest.

BovinLaid

02-14-2013

Meh I guess talent doesnt help in this kind of situation ... oh well dota 2 has 1 more fan now

BovinLaid

02-14-2013

im not saying the ban isnt deserved im just saying perma ban for saying someone is bad ... rly? and its not like i had 200 wins on the account I played on it for a rly long time... get me perma banned for leaving tons and tosn of game or hacking OK but tbh 1month ban or 2 weeks would have been the proper decision... too bad for riot it seems I will never recover my account and its a shame because I would actualy play if they did... it seems beign a very talented player (not being cocky) dosnt help in this kind of situation... Dota 2 time I guess... unless someone tells me theres a way out of this :/

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BovinLaid View Post
Ok so guys ill be completly honest with you , I do smack talk alot... recently my account has been perma banned because of this but seriously im a great player.. as adc im almost alway 180-200 cs at the 20-22 minuts mark and what ever I say in chat I NEVER throw games because im mad or anything.I will try my best to win even if im saying : sigh worst mid NA. Ive been playing this game on my account sicne the beta and I have UFO corki skin. my account has almost 2kwins and 1.4k loses. I realise how bad mannered I can be but I also realise how good I am at this game... when I looked at my 5 nauty games for getting banned I actualy have the most gold in 4 of them 5 games and the one I dont is me playing alistart support with a huge score. My question is : Is there a way to actually get my account back? it says im banned until november 24th 2286.. I dont feel like doing this again and playing 2 years to get all my champs back and to be honest its not like I hacked or left games because I DID NOT. Smack talk is part of every game even if its bad .. please have some pitty and help me.
Sincerly , BovinLaid
Pretty damn unlikely... You can post your last reform card here and if it's not warranted to punish you can get the support of some pretty active judges... That would help... But given you already know that it's worthy of a ban... I doubt you can make it over that first hurdle.

But then you have to go through support with the showing that you do have some senior judges saying it's unwarranted... And it's still not very good chances even then. Sorry man...