Did i Deserve this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEIoHell

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by igetlifted View Post
You still played positive and you won but you were raging. We all get frustrated man. I tend to just say stuff aloud and not type it and when i do type i just say Gents please lets grp up. Dont argue with someone if they keep trolling put them on mute. Dont let them affect you because all it does is bring you down to their level. Your maokai shoulda been banned as well but he didnt and the rest reported you. Sucks but its the truth. Just dont put yourself in this situation in the future so you will have no reason to get the Ban Hammer
Ok i will mute them if i'm mad ty

xAltairis

02-14-2013

Gragas [00:11:30] k
Gragas [00:11:33] ill troll then
Gragas [00:11:44] so i can make u lose
Graves [00:29:05] report doesnt even do anything lol...

BFIceBrand

02-14-2013

Yessss yessss yessss,,,,Its people like you why I cant carry games because you so dam negative,,,,All you see is yourself as good and others as bad so you say gg if you die, and blames someone else...And makes the team give up... Hope you get perma-ban

Splininka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Don't forget, if you see people who are also being negative and mean, report them after the game.

If you plan to report somebody, don't go around saying "Reported". It really doesn't help the situation at all, and if they actually deserve it, they will be punished in the Tribunal.

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

yes, grow up.

TheEIoHell

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splininka View Post
Don't forget, if you see people who are also being negative and mean, report them after the game.

If you plan to report somebody, don't go around saying "Reported". It really doesn't help the situation at all, and if they actually deserve it, they will be punished in the Tribunal.
k ty

Not a Car syndra

02-14-2013

Reading that Tribunal case made me feel a little sick to my stomache, you deserved it broski.

TeaKettleTempest

02-14-2013

LOL on what planet would this not be deserved

Ouroboro DFGAREN

02-14-2013

Just remember that there are 9 other people trying to play this game too, just treat others the way you want to be treated.

Superbone1

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfigley View Post
I didn't even look at it, but like the rest of the tribunal I say ban
I think the Tribunal gives a lot of BS bans, but this one is definitely deserved. If I was judging the case, I would practically push yes simply because you said reports don't do anything. If you wanna bait the Tribunal into punishing you, you did a damn good job.