trolls win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragos View Post
Glad you feel like wasting your time because I don't. Later
Ok, I'll just downvote your post like you want us to.

dunder

02-14-2013

Quote:
ive played over 5k games between 2 accounts and this game has grown so incredibly toxic its impossible to play as a human being. any reaction gets you baned...no reaction gets you baned. unless you tell the troll hes right and your sorry for his trolling, you get baned.
So you have had 1 account banned now 2 banned but it has nothing to do with you it is all the tribunal. I have had my account since bata also and I have not had 1 warning or ban and still playing on the same account. Your math is wrong
Quote:
3 out of every 4 accounts made gets baned.
I have lots of friends in rl and on the internet i know of 6 of us that started playing in bata one of them invited me to the game and they have never had even a warning.

I love how you call them trolls and yet your statements like sticks and stones are things you usually hear from trolls. I also like
Thresh [00:21:34] dont you know how to type?
Thresh [00:21:39] or grammer
when a few mins before you had said
Thresh [00:14:59] like a ****ed rtetarded **** jungler

Look at your games and the amount of times you insult your team or the amount of times you provoke your team you call them trolls but your behavior is toxic to your team and causes your team to respond to you. I also liked where you said
Thresh [00:19:23] lie more yay
Thresh [00:19:29] yer such a kidder
Thresh [00:19:33] i love you man
Thresh [00:19:35] so much rage
Thresh [00:19:42] good for the soul to be that angry
Thresh [00:20:11] ezreal being a raging harsser yay
Thresh [00:20:17] fun game we got goin here
Thresh [00:20:34] sweet and he says no
take note to
Thresh [00:19:35] so much rage
Thresh [00:19:42] good for the soul to be that angry
I will just say that is interesting statement for this post

dragos

02-14-2013

if there was any anger in this post. just u like the rest of trollies, just trying to provoke. you sir are very sad indeed

Butterfly44

02-14-2013

how is he sad? you were blaming other people but failed to address your own mistakes. You've got a superiority complex.
In game two in that reform card is enough for anyone to press punish. game three is just as bad.
Game 4:
Malzahar [00:13:22] youre aloud to curse

^actually you aren't, falls under the offensive language and even the verbal abuse category in the reasons

Your attitude is completely negative in every game there. all you do is place blame, you don't offer advice you just flat out whine and insult someone who you assume is not a good player but you don't even think "hey what can I do to help fix this" or you don't even think you're in the wrong ever when you may actually be.

Exploding Barrel

02-14-2013

This guy says in his very first post "i only post cause your reactions will be funny." That is literally the definition of an internet troll. Don't feed him.

Vadnarr

Recruiter

02-14-2013

I stopped at game one. You're terrible. Tribunal again working as intended, as it has in 99% of the cases.

Jinxiies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Obviously working as intended

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Huh. I have yet to recieve so much as a warning, and while I'm not at 5k games, 1500 is quite enough for your theory of troll reporting and spam punishing to have taken effect.

The logical conclusion is that you and I are doing something different in our games.

Perhaps you should look into changing your behavior.

dunder

02-14-2013

Quote:
if there was any anger in this post. just u like the rest of trollies, just trying to provoke. you sir are very sad indeed
That is so funny that you would take my last note like that. Trollies that is also funny because in all games you behave like a troll and in the forms you act like a troll but you are calling everyone else a troll.
The person that is sad is you. You are the one that was banned and keep trying to get riot to lift your ban for bad behavior.

flegg

02-15-2013

Malzahar [00:13:11] and say reported
Malzahar [00:13:14] wont do any good

some1 lied
thanks for giving me the opportunity to laugh at you.. it's damn funny

see you can troll and rage all you want in league as long as you do it on the forums. Until there's a report button for that.