trolls win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragos

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...newthread&f=41

i only post cause your reactions will be funny. seeing how riot themselves wont unban any account no matter what. 5 troll reports. the first one is from a premade with 3 people saying i hate george michaels.....enough said.

ive played over 5k games between 2 accounts and this game has grown so incredibly toxic its impossible to play as a human being. any reaction gets you baned...no reaction gets you baned. unless you tell the troll hes right and your sorry for his trolling, you get baned.

Flame me all you want doesnt matter. Im human and have human reactions. I dont stop playing in any match im in or help the other team ever

I occasionally cuss when fired up, and im aloud to as per the eula. I dont cuss excessively or often.

I even gave this game a second try after being baned with my main account in a 2month span last year after 5k games played. Never once baned, and have been playing since beta. Then bam perma baned from troll reports and spam yes's.

Riot doesnt unban ever no matter how wrong the ban was, so lost 5k matches played and a few hundred dollars in the blink of an eye. W/e trolls win that round.

Round 2

make new account play on best behavior. doesnt matter. trolls report trolls get baned from spam click yes's.

riot claims the tribunal is fair, but its not. people get baned for doin what you are alound to do, people get baned for doin nuthing. thats fact.

there was a post a few weeks ago where a guy is ranked in the top100 of tribunal voters and he was proud to "take his time" witch each case...spending a self admited whopping 10minutes a day on all his cases combined hes reviewing.

thats a top ranked tribunal memeber. less then 1minute per case. thats 3 to 5 matches to review...in 1 minute. kiss my white buttocks. try taking that much time in a real court. mistrial every time.

the tribunal and the community is flawed. you have half the community trolling and trying to get everyone baned, and the other half is trying to make lol a holier then thou cant go to heaven if you been baned by the tribunal we so high and mighty and those who aint us, get baned.

this game used to be fun when you could just play.

now its easier and more fun to go to mass...and im not catholic.

so enjoy padding your 10million accounts stats and largest growing game claim. keep not mentioning the fact that 3 out of every 4 accounts made gets baned.

very awesome system for enforcing "good behavior" on the community.

where will you be in 2 years lol? i imagine down the proverbial toilet, cause your ousting all the people like me who actually pay for your game to exist. the little trollies making 30 accounts a day, well thier not paying the bills for ya.

I would like to play this game again, but I cant. Riot stoped caring when they started making money. So we get a nice flawed and useless tribunal system, cause sure like everyone claims it bans trolls....just doesnt ban the trolls main accounts, cause they dont troll on them. just bans everyone who reacts to a troll.

So warning to all, dont be human and play league of legends.

You will be baned =)

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Comically you did not produce a link to your reform card and thus I don't think you actually care about why you were banned but would prefer to just rage. Goodbye.

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Here's my reaction.

"Dude can't post links correctly,"

I hope that was amusing for you. Because it's funny to me.

dragos

02-14-2013

good job proving my point as well

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragos View Post
good job proving my point as well
Quote:
i only post cause your reactions will be funny. seeing how riot themselves wont unban any account no matter what. 5 troll reports. the first one is from a premade with 3 people saying i hate george michaels.....enough said.
Glad you feel like wasting your time because I don't. Later.

dragos

02-14-2013

Calys Teneb...try saying somethin tht makes sense next time

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Calys Teneb...try saying somethin tht makes sense next time
I think he did. Because you said and I shall quoth:
Quote:
i only post cause your reactions will be funny.
Thus any response to you is going to be "funny" rather than "serious" or "factual" in any case. I'm going to suggest you fix your link in the first post please before continuing with any kind of review.

dragos

02-14-2013

Glad you feel like wasting your time because I don't. Later

dragos

02-14-2013

thats the line, not that it matters thats the petty stuff all you guys love to try and do that ruins this community