Sion underrated but a little too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raykushi

02-14-2013

Now I know that Sion is a bit of an underplayed champion in the league, so this may have gone over peoples heads, but Sion is actually a bit overpowered with his utility and damage. Most of this is attributed to his damage - he has a lot of it. This mostly happens when he builds offensively, which is fine, it makes sense that an offensive build garners damaging results, but what makes Sion a bit over the edge is his passive and shield. If a Sion has managed to get a lot of farm he can be naturally tanky because of his permanent HP gain and still do a truck load of damadge either ap or ad wise. If you take the fight to him his shield protects him from a little too much damage that I've been finding it a bit unfair. In addition, his ult, while not as big of an issue because lets face it, an ult is supposed to be amazing, provides a little too much damage and life steal. I've been seeing Sion's with 130% lifesteal, and its kind of boggling my mind: How is it fair for someone to regenerate more health than they dish out? Especially in a 1v1 situation its impossible to kill Sion, and even in Classic Mode if you focus an offensive Sion(who is still very tanky anyway) your leaving the AD Carry and AP Carry who are really supposed to be the focus, it can make it a little troublesome especially if a game makes it to the late game stages.
Anyone else agree? Any thoughts?

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

this is called a fighter champ. Sions thing is lifesteal. Build armor to prevent some of it. Or grievous wounds him or just kill him whatever. And dont let him free farm

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Yes, Sion is good 1 vs 1, too bad this is a 5 vs 5 game.