Row for Favorite Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTuned

02-14-2013

Can we have the option to move our favorite champions in champion select to a specific location/Area so it would save us the trouble of having to look for their name in the search bar or scroll down the page of champions.

I know some people may think this is lazy, but It would just make things so much more simple. I have around 10 champions that I really enjoy playing and have bought skins for the majority of them, but I have gotten to the stage where I have so many champions that when I scroll down I just don't notice them and end up playing another champion that I do not enjoy as much (First world problems).

This would also benefit ranked play, people can place the champions that they are best with at the top of their champion select. This system would encourage less troll picks in champion select with people who just decide to randomly pick a champion that they are not so experienced with.

Many times I play league and am slightly brain dead, I just get into champion select and pick what ever champions stands out to me at that time. If I have a bar indicating the champions I am good with/Enjoy playing then I will most likely go for them instead of some other random champion that I lack experience with.

I realize my English is not the best, but hopefully you can understand the overall concept of it all.

Thanks

The image provided down below is an example of what I am talking about.

*******http://i.imgur.com/z05a1gB.jpg********

awkwardbowman

02-14-2013

Could be useful, but really you can just search the name. It takes 3 seconds to type part of it and click.

Kaebaron

02-18-2013

I agree. It would be really nice to have some way to sort the champion select screen. search can only take you so far, and there are champs I play that aren't listed in the role I play them in. Like GP; listed as carry and melee, but those aren't terms I would search for when deciding who to play top.

UdonBullets

02-19-2013

I'd like this if marking a champion as a favourite put a border around them and bumped them to the top of the list, not having a specific number of slots/rows to fill.

YoshinFriends

02-20-2013

I agree with this!!!