This game is becoming the ****hole of games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Again for the record I am not actually voting all the time in the Tribunal. My Justice Review consists of only 85 cases. That's total btw.
85 too many.

Jinxiies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Well the non-jerk parts of the community appreciate LittleDi's efforts <3

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Woah woah woah, Di, woah.

Wait a second.

I have to process this. You're making a point...presenting an argument...

and...

You're providing proof to back up your argument?

I have to sit down. This is making me dizzy, that someone (no offense that you're a female) actually has the sack to back up what they're saying. What a novel concept.

Presenting an argument...and then providing proof to back it up.
Would you like me to edit it so the ones which the community disagreed with me are highlighted? Or is just producing the list enough?

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Would you like me to edit it so the ones which the community disagreed with me are highlighted? Or is just producing the list enough?
It's up to you. That was mostly amusing to me to post, but I deleted it. I'm just astounded that someone makes an argument and can back it up instead of copping out with "You know it happens" or "I'm lazy but I'm right."

LittleDi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
It's up to you. That was mostly amusing to me to post, but I deleted it. I'm just astounded that someone makes an argument and can back it up instead of copping out with "You know it happens" or "I'm lazy but I'm right."
19/85 total votes in pardon means I'm pretty lenient of a juror. The first one which is the most recent told me it was not a consistent pattern for the person to end up in the Tribunal. It was a warning case.