This game is becoming the ****hole of games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragos

02-14-2013

stay silent? want me to show you countless bans from people "staying silent" and report? u get baned for staying silent

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragos View Post
stay silent? want me to show you countless bans from people "staying silent" and report? u get baned for staying silent
Please do. I'll wait. If they're countless it shouldn't take you long to find twenty of them.

We'll take twenty cases please.

Experience Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
I don't think you looked at the link before posting this response to it.

So here's the first bit of it:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

So you saying you have to carry hard in order to win games when you get half decent teammates is a confirmation that you think of yourself as superior to everybody on your team. Thus you fell right into this.
No, I read it, and I know what it says/said, but I don't think I am superior to all, just the teammates I am getting stuck with, and it is true. I do think I am better than average, and it's not mistaken, therefore I am not in this "dunning-kruger effect". I know I make mistakes, and I know I have had games where I made game changing mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes, I just never go 1/6 laning phase. This dunning kruger is for people who mistakenly think they are better than everyone on my team, so no, I did not fall right into this. I have been queued with a plat from last season and some golds on my team who all have fed all game. I played with one gold player from last season who was actually good and carried. I know there are better players out there than I am, but I know I don't belong with these crappy players in silver. Most of the time they have no common sense.

I have seen a BAD adc beat my adc on bot. I nearly always win my lane, and go positive, and even when I do, my feeding team tries to shift blame to me and get me reported so people don't realize that they are the ones who fed.

Experience Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
^ this is also true. The bad players are the ones who get away with it.

Experience Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Please do. I'll wait. If they're countless it shouldn't take you long to find twenty of them.

We'll take twenty cases please.
I don't keep a log or vote in the trib, but I have voted in the trib on another account and seen cases like this be punished, along with on the forums, and never undone. So while I can't pull up cases I didn't screen shot or save on my desktop, I know for a fact it's happened plenty of times.

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
I don't keep a log or vote in the trib, but I have voted in the trib on another account and seen cases like this be punished, along with on the forums, and never undone. So while I can't pull up cases I didn't screen shot or save on my desktop, I know for a fact it's happened plenty of times.
They should be archived on your Justice Review of that account, once a decision has been reached. That log is automatically kept for you.

We'll take twenty links, please.

Experience Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Actually the down votes don't care what you have to say because you are just flat out spewing sewage instead of actually making any point at all.

And you wonder why we don't like what you are saying?
Of course you don't. But if a player that went in fed and cost everyone placement matches intentionally (happened to me twice, a third placement match was an afker) and I raged at them for trolling it intentionally, you'd still choose to punish on my case instead of theirs. I know how you work, you and these other guys are the only ones to ever post on threads like these because you think you're right, when in reality I bet you guys are just like the trolls/feeders in game and that's why you camp the forums, to troll them.

Experience Death

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
They should be archived on your Justice Review of that account, once a decision has been reached. That log is automatically kept for you.

We'll take twenty links, please.
So I am supposed to go through 3 accounts trying to find 20 games for you? No thanks. You and I both know this is truth, so keep arguing it all you want.

DekiHarder

02-14-2013

Quote:
Sure, show us the reform cards.

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
Of course you don't. But if a player that went in fed and cost everyone placement matches intentionally (happened to me twice, a third placement match was an afker) and I raged at them for trolling it intentionally, you'd still choose to punish on my case instead of theirs. I know how you work, you and these other guys are the only ones to ever post on threads like these because you think you're right, when in reality I bet you guys are just like the trolls/feeders in game and that's why you camp the forums, to troll them.
Prove that I didn't punish on their case as well. Prove that Di didn't. Prove anyone on the Tribunal didn't vote to punish on their case.

We'll wait.

Also, we're still waiting on those links. So now you have two tasks ahead of you.