This game is becoming the ****hole of games.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DekiHarder

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Most tribunal punish rulings aren't based on actual gameplay, but whether or not the person in question was being a dick.

Being a dick in retaliation is still, being a dick.

If you don't respond to others being a dick, you remove yourself from the possibility of being punished by the tribunal. Be silent and report the people being a dick, and they get the punish, not you.

Cardinal rule? Don't be a dick. Play the game. Have fun. Don't get in the way of others having fun. Report those who worsen your playing experience. It really is that simple. If you're too easy to tempt into counter-trolling, you should probably ask yourself why you should care what somebody on the internet thinks about you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
actually.. I know I am better than the majority of people on my teams, just by watching them play
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning_Kruger


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
If you are a good player, and got stuck on the teams I did, you would think you were too. Also, I have to carry hard in order to even win when I get half decent teammates. Even when my teammates feed all game, I don't


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekiHarder View Post
Most tribunal punish rulings aren't based on actual gameplay, but whether or not the person in question was being a dick.

Being a dick in retaliation is still, being a dick.

If you don't respond to others being a dick, you remove yourself from the possibility of being punished by the tribunal. Be silent and report the people being a dick, and they get the punish, not you.

Cardinal rule? Don't be a dick. Play the game. Have fun. Don't get in the way of others having fun. Report those who worsen your playing experience. It really is that simple. If you're too easy to tempt into counter-trolling, you should probably ask yourself why you should care what somebody on the internet thinks about you.
This is part of the problem. I don't care as much about what others think of me, I care about the fact that I keep getting absolute ******* on my team. People that play adc in silver 1 and walk into the middle of the fight and auto attack in teamfights after going 1/6 laning phase, how did they even get to silver one? and why are they on my team and not the other team?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

In fact, I have seen players on the other team that were good or went per say 11-1 and lost the match because of feeding team, and then raged, and probably also got banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
If you are a good player, and got stuck on the teams I did, you would think you were too. Also, I have to carry hard in order to even win when I get half decent teammates. Even when my teammates feed all game, I don't
I don't think you looked at the link before posting this response to it.

So here's the first bit of it:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

So you saying you have to carry hard in order to win games when you get half decent teammates is a confirmation that you think of yourself as superior to everybody on your team. Thus you fell right into this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

All these down voters on forums are actually proving my point. They don't want riot to see this so they down vote it and get it to go away. The community runs the forums/game, not Riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
All these down voters on forums are actually proving my point. They don't want riot to see this so they down vote it and get it to go away. The community runs the forums/game, not Riot.
Riot can read any thread on the forum, downvotes or not. As matter of fact, however, Reds rarely post in this forum on any thread, unless there is a hard need to do so.

So far you've not provided anything of consequence that hasn't been heard a hundred times before.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
All these down voters on forums are actually proving my point. They don't want riot to see this so they down vote it and get it to go away. The community runs the forums/game, not Riot.
Actually the down votes don't care what you have to say because you are just flat out spewing sewage instead of actually making any point at all.

And you wonder why we don't like what you are saying?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
All these down voters on forums are actually proving my point. They don't want riot to see this so they down vote it and get it to go away. The community runs the forums/game, not Riot.
See what?
You thinking you have the right to be a jerk to bad players?

You don't, as much as you would think you have every right to rage at someone and call them bad just because you think you better than them based off playing 1 game with them.


123456 ... 7