This game is becoming the ****hole of games.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

I have seen so many good players get banned just because they raged at the trolls/feeders on their team. It's ridiculous. Ban the idiots in ranked that are trolling others and MAKING kids rage by doing ****ty stuff like feed or troll all. It's not hard! I am getting stuck with these idiots almost every single ranked game there is.

Just earlier I played a game where I said "Taric stop taking my farm" (I am AP SWAIN MID!???)
*taric stays and continues to spam his abilities on my farm for 3 more waves*
Me: TARIC, STOP TAKING MY FARM! GO BACK BOT!
Taric: All chat: Guys please report swain, one of the most toxic players there is, raging at me"
Enemy team: Sure thing, sorry about him, he's just mad he's bad.
I mean, how can they be this stupid?
I was 1/1 so it's not like my kd was feeding, people just team up with the first person to use all chat saying someone did something wrong. This game is getting absolutely ridiculous. and yes, I responded, and yes, I will prob get banned, but it's getting extremely annoying seeing these kids in ranked knowing that people you know get banned for doing wayyyyy close to nothing. These people need to start watching the other kids in reports rather than just the purple names, no, I am not banned, just tired of watching this community go to **** over the tribunal banning the good players.

I know everyone will sit here and argue with me saying it's 100 percent accurate and nothing wrong with it, but while it may be accurate in your standards, it's only because the trolls are getting away with it ingame doing the stuff you can't see.

and saying "don't respond" is the stupidest thing i've ever seen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MFKrazed

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience Death View Post
I have seen so many good players get banned just because they raged at the trolls/feeders on their team. It's ridiculous. Ban the idiots in ranked that are trolling others and MAKING kids rage by doing ****ty stuff like feed or troll all. It's not hard! I am getting stuck with these idiots almost every single ranked game there is.

Just earlier I played a game where I said "Taric stop taking my farm" (I am AP SWAIN MID!???)
*taric stays and continues to spam his abilities on my farm for 3 more waves*
Me: TARIC, STOP TAKING MY FARM! GO BACK BOT!
Taric: All chat: Guys please report swain, one of the most toxic players there is, raging at me"
Enemy team: Sure thing, sorry about him, he's just mad he's bad.
I mean, how can they be this stupid?
I was 1/1 so it's not like my kd was feeding, people just team up with the first person to use all chat saying someone did something wrong. This game is getting absolutely ridiculous. and yes, I responded, and yes, I will prob get banned, but it's getting extremely annoying seeing these kids in ranked knowing that people you know get banned for doing wayyyyy close to nothing. These people need to start watching the other kids in reports rather than just the purple names, no, I am not banned, just tired of watching this community go to **** over the tribunal banning the good players.

I know everyone will sit here and argue with me saying it's 100 percent accurate and nothing wrong with it, but while it may be accurate in your standards, it's only because the trolls are getting away with it ingame doing the stuff you can't see.

and saying "don't respond" is the stupidest thing i've ever seen.
Him not playing meta or not playing the way you want him to is not reportable.

And yes, retaliation in any form is not acceptable... But you seem to already know that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Everyone rages and everyone has trolls. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to type obscenities out in chat. Therefore, you can't say "they're forcing me to do this." That's a choice you're making.

You want to rage? Rage out loud. Leave it out of chat, because no one is going to think you're amazing. In fact, no one cares how good you think you are. And, I guarantee that those "trolls" probably aren't going out of their way to ruin your game personally by having a bad game.

Its not anyone else's fault that you can't keep your temper out of a game. It's a game. If you're not getting paid to play it, you're not nearly as pro or competitive or hardcore as you claim you are. If you're not getting paid to play it, it's just as much a waste of your time whether you win or lose it. And if you're not getting paid to play it, you're not good enough for anyone else to care what you think of your teammate's play. You're not superior to anyone else on your team, even if you think you are.

Further,

No one thinks that Tribunal is a hundred percent accurate. There has never been a system of punishment in human history that has ever been that accurate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZerOTechnique

Member

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6213297/

check out the last 4 games were i got trolled and reported i admit my first game I "guess i trolled" but you dont have the video to show how the game really was. Game play is much different then what the caht shows lol. Riot needs to not let players have so much power on banning other players. I see so often on streams "report him we'll go to tribunal!!" How fair is that lol.1 Player is going to get tribunaled by thousands of viewers on stream just because the streamer doesnt like him? I got a warning because all i asked for (in the review case above game number 4) was people to group and i get reported. idk i agree with you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-14-2013

OP is in Bronze I tier with 1080 elo....I doubt OP is playing with trolls or feeders. OP playing with unskilled people and think he better than he is lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo2k5

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Don't respond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterisaboss View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6213297/

check out the last 4 games were i got trolled and reported i admit my first game I "guess i trolled" but you dont have the video to show how the game really was. Game play is much different then what the caht shows lol. Riot needs to not let players have so much power on banning other players. I see so often on streams "report him we'll go to tribunal!!" How fair is that lol.1 Player is going to get tribunaled by thousands of viewers on stream just because the streamer doesnt like him? I got a warning because all i asked for (in the review case above game number 4) was people to group and i get reported. idk i agree with you
Exactly. People don't care about the ones banned, they just think it was deserved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
OP is in Bronze I tier with 1080 elo....I doubt OP is playing with trolls or feeders. OP playing with unskilled people and think he better than he is lol
I said not on this account. I am silver 1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Everyone rages and everyone has trolls. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to type obscenities out in chat. Therefore, you can't say "they're forcing me to do this." That's a choice you're making.

You want to rage? Rage out loud. Leave it out of chat, because no one is going to think you're amazing. In fact, no one cares how good you think you are. And, I guarantee that those "trolls" probably aren't going out of their way to ruin your game personally by having a bad game.

Its not anyone else's fault that you can't keep your temper out of a game. It's a game. If you're not getting paid to play it, you're not nearly as pro or competitive or hardcore as you claim you are. If you're not getting paid to play it, it's just as much a waste of your time whether you win or lose it. And if you're not getting paid to play it, you're not good enough for anyone else to care what you think of your teammate's play. You're not superior to anyone else on your team, even if you think you are.

Further,

No one thinks that Tribunal is a hundred percent accurate. There has never been a system of punishment in human history that has ever been that accurate.
actually.. I know I am better than the majority of people on my teams, just by watching them play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Experience Death

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKrazed View Post
Him not playing meta or not playing the way you want him to is not reportable.

And yes, retaliation in any form is not acceptable... But you seem to already know that.
I am not saying meta is reportable* (edit) my bad didn't mean to say isn't), but neither is telling him as support to stop taking my farm


12345 ... 7