Brand ablaze bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastCenturien

02-14-2013

I have been playing brand for about a month or so and I keep coming up with his abilites not applying their secondary affects when the target is ablaze. I would say every game I come across a moment I throw a Sear* at a already ablaze target and they are suppose to get stunned but i would say 1/3 times it does not take.

It is super infuriating. The most recent occurance was my last game when i mid against Kassidin. he was coming directly at me and I easily applied Pilliar of flame to set him and all around him ablaze. He then tower dove me with this ult and I hit him with Sear to stun him under turret. Of course he silenced me after I through sear so by the time it hit him i was under the effects of Silence which Is the only clue I have to why when sear hit him he was not stunned.

This happens so frequently it is pathetic but I love brands kit and really want it to work properly

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5omething5pecial View Post
I have been playing brand for about a month or so and I keep coming up with his abilites not applying their secondary affects when the target is ablaze. I would say every game I come across a moment I throw a Sear* at a already ablaze target and they are suppose to get stunned but i would say 1/3 times it does not take.

It is super infuriating. The most recent occurance was my last game when i mid against Kassidin. he was coming directly at me and I easily applied Pilliar of flame to set him and all around him ablaze. He then tower dove me with this ult and I hit him with Sear to stun him under turret. Of course he silenced me after I through sear so by the time it hit him i was under the effects of Silence which Is the only clue I have to why when sear hit him he was not stunned.

This happens so frequently it is pathetic but I love brands kit and really want it to work properly
what the was time between your W pillar of flame and your Q sear?

LastCenturien

02-14-2013

had to have been less than 4 seconds

LastCenturien

02-14-2013

on another note they should update his animation of ablaze on the target to more easily tell what targets are ablaze and it easier to see when it comes off