perma banned for 1 bad game out of 5???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gonzolini

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6213846/#nogo

i recetly came back from a 2 week banned, and now i got my account perma banned because some players just report for no reason.

Game #1 during champ select i got support for someone to switch garen with me, i click switch and the other player didn't switch with me just let be and i had attack runes and masteries, thruout the game i got mad and all i ask for twitch to say sorry cuz i was trying to help team and he got me mad so i just left, and i'm the one to blame when all i ask for a player to apolygize.

Game #2 our mid fed their nid and for telling them they are bad i get reported, not only that i gank for him to shut down nid and he does no damage with full health and runs away and lets me die, then the sona talks **** and reports me when she is calling me names?

game#3 i'm supporting for corki he targets blitz when the priority is to kill the ADC then corki calls everyone scrubs and i'm the one to get reported after he just called everyone scrubs.

game#4 our kass had mana problems i take second blue and tell him he will get the rest now he gets mad and leaves game for at least 5 min come backs and i tell him get a tear of goddness and call me names fools around and for him being a jerk i decided no more blues for him. so i get reported for not giving him blues when he was being rude and afk costing us the game?

Game #5 jax talks **** tower dives and cost us the game now enemy reported me for asking them to report jax? even my whole team is asking to report jax and i get reported for asking to report jax?

how does tribunal work do other player that get banned just hit punish and punish to get other ppl banned or what cuz seriously thats not right i came from a 2 week banned and i really wasn't trying to be a toxic player and now i got my account perma banned is there anything or anyone that can help out??? cuz this really sucks.

honse246

02-14-2013

From a person that has been 3day'd->1week->1week->2week

I am not surprised you are perma you insult everyone one on your team in all of your games.

Enjoy your mad bro.

gonzolini

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Ahri EU View Post
From a person that has been 3day'd->1week->1week->2week

I am not surprised you are perma you insult everyone one on your team in all of your games.

Enjoy your mad bro.
do you guys even read all the chat from everyone or just the person getting reported?

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzolini View Post
do you guys even read all the chat from everyone or just the person getting reported?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

[

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.
This should answer both of your concerns.

Further, Riot is the only one who issues permabans. They review your account history, not just the last ticket that was sent to them.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

You were a jerk in games 1 and 2. I don't really need to read any more. Punish.

Quit being a jerk.

gonzolini

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0u D0ne G00fed View Post
You were a jerk in games 1 and 2. I don't really need to read any more. Punish.

Quit being a jerk.
so i'm the jerk becasue i pick support for someone to switch and he never bother switching with? and then our xin never gank so what did you wanted me to do? we couldn't do nothing we where gatting slam bot lane and no one bother help and yet i'm the one to blame?

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
so i'm the jerk becasue i pick support for someone to switch and he never bother switching with? and then our xin never gank so what did you wanted me to do? we couldn't do nothing we where gatting slam bot lane and no one bother help and yet i'm the one to blame?
Yep.

Unless you can point at the person next to you in your house who's threatening your life unless you type what he tells you to do. And if you can, I suggest calling the cops.

Krallania

02-14-2013

What did you plan to accomplish by leaving match #1?

Pixel Perfect

02-14-2013

as someone who participates in tribunal daily I would say you definitely deserve what you got. Good thing this game is free to play and you will be likely be right back at it trolling more and making the community even more toxic by enraging others and creating more attitudes liken to your own. I have no sympathy for you, and am actually surprised you would try to justify those reports. You are obviously not only a toxic rager, but you are apparently not even aware of how bad your behavior affects this game for everyone. All those players on your team that gmae are now more likely to rage or troll someone after having had an experience like that with you, or people like you. Advice for the future is realize that this is a game, and is meant for fun. Also, stop blaming everyone else for your behavior. the sooner you realize that other people can not dictate your actions ( especially people you only know for 20-45 minutes online) and that you, and only you are responsible in the end. So i guess it's goodbye and good riddance to you.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Perspective bud, you seem to lack it.

Only person you can control is you. How did raging at those people help ANYTHING!?

Well, other than you getting banned