Jarvan bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smertelni

02-14-2013

Earlier today I was playing Jarvan (helping ^^) and in the midst of a team fight near mid tower I ult'ed an akali under our turret, and she was able to walk right through the rocks. She did have her shroud down (not sure if it was before or after my ult) so idk if that contributes, but she was quite confused as well as to how she got out of it. It was not a flash or her ult dash, just pure walked away.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smertelni View Post
Earlier today I was playing Jarvan (helping ^^) and in the midst of a team fight near mid tower I ult'ed an akali under our turret, and she was able to walk right through the rocks. She did have her shroud down (not sure if it was before or after my ult) so idk if that contributes, but she was quite confused as well as to how she got out of it. It was not a flash or her ult dash, just pure walked away.
This is a bug and is being looked at

Smertelni

02-14-2013

Thank you for clearing that up, wasn't sure if people had noticed that yet or not.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smertelni View Post
Thank you for clearing that up, wasn't sure if people had noticed that yet or not.
yea it has been noticed plenty of times, if you didnt get a red post, riot already knows about the bug.

Cheers and good luck!