Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Ever Happened to League Judgements?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JetstreamSetsuna

02-14-2013

^

What ever happened to them? I for one liked them, I'm sure a decent amount of other players did too. Did Riot just stop making them to focus more on champion design? Perhaps someone who knows or a Red could answer o.O

Helmight

Recruiter

02-14-2013

They decided to change the direction that the lore was taking, if I remember their response correctly. Since apparently Judgments didn't do well enough with establishing character. I have no idea how they came to that conclusion.

JetstreamSetsuna

02-15-2013

Taking lore in a new direction? It seems like they just remove extra lore additions all together now, and like to make extended lore for new characters. I've seen a few complaints that a few new champion's lore contradicts with earlier lore, like Zed's contradicitng with shen's.