Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

amd bug with the patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nephalem

02-14-2013

I am also having flickering during game. I am using the AMD radeon hd 7850 and had this problem ever since I used this graphics card. The driver is up to date and my motherboard also supports the PCie 3.0. I have no idea what the problem is. Is there going to be a new patch fixing this problem? All other games seem to work well with no flickers or glitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGGAPOnqs4&feature=youtu.be
This is the problem I am getting but much more frequently in less consecutive seconds (5~10seconds)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Yeojoo:
I am also having flickering during game. I am using the AMD radeon hd 7850 and had this problem ever since I used this graphics card. The driver is up to date and my motherboard also supports the PCie 3.0. I have no idea what the problem is. Is there going to be a new patch fixing this problem? All other games seem to work well with no flickers or glitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGGAPOnqs4&feature=youtu.be
This is the problem I am getting but much more frequently in less consecutive seconds (5~10seconds)

Curruntly as i see it there is no fix, you could try updating to the beta drivers though

Quote:
Riot dArtagnan:
I sense that I was summoned!

Earlier this morning, I had a meeting with a team here at Riot called Live QA. They focus on all emerging and current bugs/issues in our client or the game itself, and I specifically talked to them about this particular issue.

From this conversation, I have learned that we are aware of this emerging issue, and we would like to move forward with resolving it quickly. Additionally, as of this moment, we are also working on finalizing a fix for Radeon HD 7 Series Graphics Card. To that end, we will be working on resolving both of these issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Due to this, I cannot provide any further or exact information as of this time other than the fact that we know about it, and are going to be working on it. I am sincerely sorry for any issues this is causing. Hang tight guys, were get it resolved!