Yet another tribunal ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomethegnome View Post
2/3 if this is like riots surrender votes then i guess nothing really.
I don't really understand this statement, but it sounds like the "In some of those game I didn't do anything wrong" defense.

As stated above, the system doesn't work like that. If you've hit the threshold of getting put into the tribunal, and some of your games are toxic, then people are liable to hit punish. You're getting punished for the case as a whole, not the individual games. It isn't so much a question of "Was this person toxic in all of these games?" as it is "From this random sample, is this a toxic enough player that they need a nudge?"

Also, before you play the "Everyone gets reported constantly so everyone gets in the tribunal" i'll head you off and say i've won 1000+ games. I'm pretty sure I've also played 2000+ games, given average distribution of wins/losses. I don't really consider myself a pillar of excellence. I know where my faults lie, and where I need to improve to be a more positive influence, if i so choose to be. I've also never even been warned by the tribunal.

In fact, given that the language used by riot when they post seems to imply that getting tribunaled is based on your number of reports, compared to your number of games, as compared to other players, everyone getting reported in 20% of their games wouldn't mean that everyone goes to the tribunal. It would just mean that only people getting reported in 40% of their games goes to the tribunal. Personally i feel like the average player gets reported in something like 2-5% of their games, and the average tribunaled player gets reported in something more like 10-20%, but those are just guesses on my part. Would be interesting to get numbers on that though, perhaps in the next infographic.

LargeSnorlax

02-14-2013

Quote:
Sadly 75% wasnt people it was bots that pressed punish also dont act like you never play league where your entire team is costing you a game you easily coulda won happens alot in my case and theres no other way but to get super pissed and say something bad after several things they have done thats like faking to be nice to someone you hate because he for example broke your tv remote or something like they broke my chance of winning also to the other people that say i was a ****** sorry guyes but your wrong please come back once you learn what ****** means and id be glad to revise your post >)

Edit: Oh yeah and by the way LargeSnorlax if you read the whole thing you might of gotten lots of questions on for example number 2 and number 4 and 5 and so on people like you must only be reading the thing lighted in purple? how are you asking WHY when the whole chat is right there infront of you one of the seekers broke a rule when a rule gets broken you cap so i legitimately played the whole game
Yaknow, I always wonder why people bother to type up such long posts without actually reading what I'm talking about.

How can people think a situation exists where there's "no choice to get super pissed"? There's a choice in everything you do - You choose to type, you choose what you say. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to rage on command. Thinking that bots punished you is nothing but delusion.

I'm asking you why, because why is a truly legitimate question here. Why do you feel the need, in an online video game dedicated to winning the game, to dedicate the entire time spent playing the game to yelling how your teammates or opponents suck in /all chat? What's the point? Is the game not interesting enough for you that you need to constantly type and try to argue a truly meaningless point?

You asked why you got a ban - I answered. You can rail and rave at me if you want, but you should probably listen to what people are saying instead.

Gomethegnome

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
To you it was 2/5. Everyone else says 5/5. But even if you admit 2/5, that's enough.
3 games where i havent done anything bad 2 where i have is what i meant

Gomethegnome

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Yaknow, I always wonder why people bother to type up such long posts without actually reading what I'm talking about.

How can people think a situation exists where there's "no choice to get super pissed"? There's a choice in everything you do - You choose to type, you choose what you say. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to rage on command. Thinking that bots punished you is nothing but delusion.

I'm asking you why, because why is a truly legitimate question here. Why do you feel the need, in an online video game dedicated to winning the game, to dedicate the entire time spent playing the game to yelling how your teammates or opponents suck in /all chat? What's the point? Is the game not interesting enough for you that you need to constantly type and try to argue a truly meaningless point?

You asked why you got a ban - I answered. You can rail and rave at me if you want, but you should probably listen to what people are saying instead.
Why you rage at your teammates? isnt that obvious they can royally ruin your game without even trying if you waste 30 min on a game and its going good just for some random guy to pop up and begin feeding ruining it for you extending it to a 45 min game just for you to lose wouldnt you be mad? everyone would i believe its a human instinct and it shouldnt be bannable next thing thats bannable is having fun i presume.

Flickerei

02-15-2013

Quote:
Why you rage at your teammates? isnt that obvious they can royally ruin your game without even trying if you waste 30 min on a game and its going good just for some random guy to pop up and begin feeding ruining it for you extending it to a 45 min game just for you to lose wouldnt you be mad? everyone would i believe its a human instinct and it shouldnt be bannable next thing thats bannable is having fun i presume.
It's how you express your frustration that gets you banned. Everyone gets mad, everyone has bad days/games/weeks. But that doesn't mean you should be able to take it out on everyone else. If you MUST type out **** (for some strange reason), then this game probably isn't for you. Yell at your computer or get a stress ball or something if you can't stop from raging, that won't get you banned.

MysticMikeLiquel

02-15-2013

Wasn't MEAN, just argued with people...it's a moba, arguments happen, people get mad. It's ot a good thing but is it BAN WORHTY? HELL NO. Unban this man.

Gomethegnome

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticMikeLiquel View Post
Wasn't MEAN, just argued with people...it's a moba, arguments happen, people get mad. It's ot a good thing but is it BAN WORHTY? HELL NO. Unban this man.
<----

LargeSnorlax

02-15-2013

Quote:
Do you think I don't get teammates that royally ruin my game? Do you think I don't have games where I screw up and bork the game for my team?

Of course you can be mad - Be mad all you want. Yell at your monitor, throw a pillow across the room. If you want, bash your desk! Have mad passionate rage *** with your significant other. But don't go into game and call your teammates "****sucking noob ****ers". You want to win the game and random rage doesn't help that.

If you want, rage to a friend on skype or something. I never understand why people somehow equate not raging in chat to being an emotionless robot. You think everyone that isn't punished in the tribunal is devoid of emotions?

meadow

02-15-2013

One case is all what it needs, it even says so in the FAQ :/

MFKrazed

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadow View Post
One case is all what it needs, it even says so in the FAQ :/
people like this don't like that answer, accurate as it may be, therefore it is incorrect... To them.