Yet another tribunal ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gomethegnome

02-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6215875/

I can agree ive been a ****** on 2 of these games the rest are common sense and logic and ones where i didnt even swear i EVEN got banned for capping the points in a hide and seek match after somebody recalled then stopped halfway to kill me which is considered cheating and is not allowed the tribunal needs to go riot needs to take bans in their own hands stop letting other players / bots spam the punish button this is the worst banning system ive ever seen on any game.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

If you understand you were a dick in some of the matches, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

Kirska

02-14-2013

Punctuation.... please.

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Looks like you were a dick on all five games to me.

LargeSnorlax

02-14-2013

Alright - One last one before I take off from work.

#1 - Around 15 minutes you and your jungler start to have a disagreement, nothing too serious. then, you take it to all chat for some reason, chatting for the next 10 minutes in all to your opponents. Why?

Aside from that and more jawing at teammates - Not a whole lot wrong.

#2 - You seem to be in a custom game of hide and seek. You yell back and forth for the entire game for some reason. Why? You seem to be in a verbal argument half the time in all chat for no real reason.

#3 - You and cho don't like eachother. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG. Report cho. For noob, or something like that. Why? If you want to report Cho, just do it yourself.

#4 - Again, you ask to report a teammate. (Who ends as higher level than you - Hyuck.) More all chat jawing at the other team.

#5 - Back and forth jawing with your teammates.

You know, this wouldn't be such a bad card if you just concentrated on the game instead of trying to argue 75% of the game. As it is, I imagine that's why people pressed punish.

Gomethegnome

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post

You know, this wouldn't be such a bad card if you just concentrated on the game instead of trying to argue 75% of the game. As it is, I imagine that's why people pressed punish.
Sadly 75% wasnt people it was bots that pressed punish also dont act like you never play league where your entire team is costing you a game you easily coulda won happens alot in my case and theres no other way but to get super pissed and say something bad after several things they have done thats like faking to be nice to someone you hate because he for example broke your tv remote or something like they broke my chance of winning also to the other people that say i was a ****** sorry guyes but your wrong please come back once you learn what ****** means and id be glad to revise your post >)

Edit: Oh yeah and by the way LargeSnorlax if you read the whole thing you might of gotten lots of questions on for example number 2 and number 4 and 5 and so on people like you must only be reading the thing lighted in purple? how are you asking WHY when the whole chat is right there infront of you one of the seekers broke a rule when a rule gets broken you cap so i legitimately played the whole game

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomethegnome View Post
Sadly 75% wasnt people it was bots that pressed punish also dont act like you never play league where your entire team is costing you a game you easily coulda won happens alot in my case and theres no other way but to get super pissed and say something bad after several things they have done thats like faking to be nice to someone you hate because he for example broke your tv remote or something like they broke my chance of winning also to the other people that say i was a ****** sorry guyes but your wrong please come back once you learn what ****** means and id be glad to revise your post >)
Here.

I have some spare periods.

Take them.

.................................................. ........

Aw hell, have some commas too. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gomethegnome

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
If you understand you were a dick in some of the matches, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

2/3 if this is like riots surrender votes then i guess nothing really.

Exploding Barrel

02-14-2013

Quote:
Why in the world would 75% of people write bots to push punish?

Calys Teneb

02-14-2013

Quote:
2/3 if this is like riots surrender votes then i guess nothing really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension.
To you it was 2/5. Everyone else says 5/5. But even if you admit 2/5, that's enough.