Why is Teemo the most broken character in any video game ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Sevs

02-14-2013

Seriously though, I have never played a game where there is a character as disgustingly over-powered as Teemo. The only thing I can think of that could possibly be a close relation to the abomination known as Teemo is the Model 1887 weapon in very early Modern Warfare 2. Even then, the gun was very quickly nerfed and made fair. Teemo on the other hand, absolutely destroys every champion I have ever played. I have tried the tankies Dr. Mundo build possible, only to be shut down by Teemo. No matter what, there always seems to be a Teemo on the other team when I just want to have a nice relaxing game of regular blind pick, I know that the solution I'm going to get a lot is to play draft-pick, but the thing is, I don't take this game seriously enough and always end up pissing my team off. I just like playing the game, not strategising with my team to plot out every possible counter for the opposing team, That just is not fun to me, What also isn't fun to me, is getting completely and totally **** on by a ****ing rat every game! Just wanted to throw this out there and see all the Teemo lovers **** all over my chest.

Feefeekiller

02-14-2013

Teemo is op because he's not at all OP. I assume you are talking top lane, yes?

Kaze Tryckster

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Sevs View Post
Seriously though, I have never played a game where there is a character as disgustingly over-powered as Teemo.
Someone's never played a SNK fighter then.

Rhengorne

02-14-2013

Quote:
Seriously though, I have never played a game where there is a character as disgustingly over-powered as Teemo. The only thing I can think of that could possibly be a close relation to the abomination known as Teemo is the Model 1887 weapon in very early Modern Warfare 2. Even then, the gun was very quickly nerfed and made fair. Teemo on the other hand, absolutely destroys every champion I have ever played. I have tried the tankies Dr. Mundo build possible, only to be shut down by Teemo. No matter what, there always seems to be a Teemo on the other team when I just want to have a nice relaxing game of regular blind pick, I know that the solution I'm going to get a lot is to play draft-pick, but the thing is, I don't take this game seriously enough and always end up pissing my team off. I just like playing the game, not strategising with my team to plot out every possible counter for the opposing team, That just is not fun to me, What also isn't fun to me, is getting completely and totally **** on by a ****ing rat every game! Just wanted to throw this out there and see all the Teemo lovers **** all over my chest.

what? How are u losing to teemo?

A Pillòw

02-14-2013

Quote:
Just wanted to throw this out there and see all the Teemo lovers **** all over my chest.
Rolling Brown-out inbound!

TheJuicyGinger

02-14-2013

Teemo is **** besides his mushrooms. Early game: Try to get some kills. Mid-Late game: Buy max CDR and as much ability power as possible. Put shrooms everywhere. Let them get destroyed by oracles with supp. Put down more. He's annoying as F#@& but he's not OP. Teemo vs your ADC, ADC will win no matter what if they have full builds or even if your ADC is at a slight disadvantage buildwise. Anybody who has a quick burst or a lot of damage will poop on Teemo, so that's why he's not played in draft/ranked where people know how to try and avoid mushrooms, along with being good enough to usually kill him.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

teemo?
any game ever?

someone has never seen F1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmkxe5dircc

X74

02-14-2013

Because he isn't.

OT Shadow

02-14-2013

apen boots
dfg
malady
warmogs or rylai's
rabadons
liandries..

that's a teemo that can wreck and carry games if positioned right.. i've gotten a penta kill with a shroom in the middle of the fight with that build. blinding the adc and dfg on the tank.

Rather funny when they don't focus you can you can just drop a shroom in the middle of a fight. I was actually shocked when i picked up a penta kill as i don't play teemo often as i used to

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTerminator View Post
that's a teemo that can wreck and carry games if positioned right..
"challenge accepted!"
~irelia