Which AD Next?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chestpubes

02-14-2013

I main ADC and play ADC on my 5's team and do pretty well/carry each game. Now...I almost exclusively use Twitch, MF, EZ, Graves. Honestly, I do not even own Varus, Kogmaw, Cait. Now the question is, are any of those 3 worth purchasing, or, should I wait for this new ADC that is coming out soon? The only ADC I think would be worth it (For my play style and for the current META) is kogmaw. I hate health stacking teams and they seem so impossible to beat hence that choice.

Any feedback?

What is a Name

02-14-2013

buy kog'maw, whenever I play him and I can survive till late game, I'm a absolute monster. I'll shred mundo within 2 seconds and he has 5000 health

Dehorn

02-14-2013

with team coordination ashe is always best.

Bad Player

02-14-2013

Wait for Quinn; her kit should be revealed pretty soon. No reason to spend 6k IP on a champ when one you want may come out in a week or two.

But out of the three you listed, I like Varus the best :3

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Varus and Kog both have % health damage, with Kog more reliant on positioning, and Varus having more utility, allowing him to provide more than just damage in a team fight. Varus' CC and combo-blights can give him crazy burst and surprise many champs in duels. Kog, on the other hand, is more reliant on chasing and harassment.

Another option is Tristana, who scales very well with tank slayer items like Black Cleaver or BotRK, since she has the longest endgame range, huge attack speed buff, and a free ignite. She is very agile, which is a luxury for most ADC's.

Slippers

02-14-2013

Caitlyn is a bully in lane, especially if combined with a poke/burst support. However, her late teamfight presence is weak compared to other ADC's to to a lack of her steroid. Also, many others tend to outscale her lategame because her Q becomes useless later. If you don't destroy your lane, you lose the game. But she's very fun to play because of her traps, poke, and long range. It's really funny when you land your ults in the stupidest positions. I definetly recommend giving her a shot!

rikoLash

02-14-2013

Ezreal and Vayne. Without a doubt, Vayne is one of the most fun champions to play, and Ezreal also in a different sort of way. They are both regarded as top tier ADC's whereas I don't believe Kog'Maw is...

Vayne is extremely fun to just kite down tanks and let your true damage Silver Bolts take down tanks. Also, Ezreal allows for a LOT of kiting with his Q (Icebourne Guantlet) and his re positioning E.

Silver Flask

02-15-2013

I really enjoy Cait, so if you want a nice ADC lane bully....=P