I'm getting bored of playing with the same players over and over

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Dominion playerbase... y u so small. I'm literally waiting 10 minutes in a BLIND PICK que to play with the same exact people. Fo real?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

Senior Member

02-14-2013

I'm not sure why your queue time is so long, considering your win/loss. Unless you accidentally queued Draft, I cannot explain it. Possibly a bugged queue? You should try joining DominateDominion and asking to duo with someone.

It could possibly mean that the players in there are pushing Draft again. In that case, queue draft!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
I'm not sure why your queue time is so long, considering your win/loss. Unless you accidentally queued Draft, I cannot explain it. Possibly a bugged queue? You should try joining DominateDominion and asking to duo with someone.

It could possibly mean that the players in there are pushing Draft again. In that case, queue draft!
I don't know why its so long either. I do eventually find a match, so it's not bugged, but like I said it takes 10 minutes. Draft would take even longer. And what do you mean by win/loss? I don't understand why you mentioned that

I personally think it's because the playerbase is small


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Un1t View Post
I don't know why its so long either. I do eventually find a match, so it's not bugged, but like I said it takes 10 minutes. Draft would take even longer. And what do you mean by win/loss? I don't understand why you mentioned that

I personally think it's because the playerbase is small
If a lot of people in the dominate dominion chat are queuing draft, it may adversely effect blind queues.

The reason I mention win/loss is because when people have really high wins over losses, their hidden elo will be much higher, and their queues become longer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadysKnight

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Time of day matters too. When I play in the morning, I'm lucky if I can play with one of other person on my team that takes revive because there's so few people to match with. You should definitely join the "dominatedominion" chat room though. As you get closer to prime time, they start getting inhouse games going and at least there, you don't really mind playing against the same high quality players a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

Senior Member

02-14-2013

It's kind of sad that I no longer see the same people over and over because they aren't playing anymore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
It's kind of sad that I no longer see the same people over and over because they aren't playing anymore.
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Well this thread got depressing real quick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Hm. Talith's right though. In spring, regular games with regular people. Now, random low elo derps are dragged into high elo games and everyone's mood is ruined.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronAegis

Senior Member

02-14-2013

I'm still having fun. Win or lose, I'm not leaving Dominion. I can't go to SR...not ever...ever..ever...


12