Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Current Replay Buglist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Lord Azural:
Sounds like the same bug that has been around on Live forever when you start a game.


I've noticed it in Live before, but it seemed to happen with more frequency in replays... subjective I know, but maybe worth looking into.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Azural

Senior Member

02-14-2013

I've seen it a lot more recently in general. Hopefully this can bring more attention to it so they can get it fixed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alightinthedark

Junior Member

02-17-2013

I don't know about anyone else, but I am unable to get damage texts to appear within replays. (besides critical hits for some reason) Mana usage shows up fine but not damage. I have tried toggling the option in the replay but to no avail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Hey all, thanks so much for posting your bugs and feedback here. I will try my hardest to be consistent about my activity in this thread and I will see if we we can sticky this thread to raise visibility of this bug collection. I will be communicating what we find here on the forums to the team to help get some of these bugs taken care of, as soon as we can. I hope you guys are enjoying replays

P.S. Big thank you to WerewolfTrey for starting this thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Quote:
ShawNuff:
Also, I had this bug each time:

When I loaded into the game, the mouse would only be able to move over around 1/4 the screen (rectangular). This would tend to throw the viewing screen into the top left corner of the map, with no way to get back down without alt-tabbing and then re entering (the fix)


Hey Shaw, so unfortunately this is a weird bug with borderless and windowed mode that exists with Spectator, currently. We have been investigating this and will hopefully have a fix for this soon.

A workaround for this issue is to press ALT+Enter, to put your window in fullscreen, and then setting it back to borderless to match your previous settings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Ponies:
Hey all, thanks so much for posting your bugs and feedback here. I will try my hardest to be consistent about my activity in this thread and I will see if we we can sticky this thread to raise visibility of this bug collection. I will be communicating what we find here on the forums to the team to help get some of these bugs taken care of, as soon as we can. I hope you guys are enjoying replays

P.S. Big thank you to WerewolfTrey for starting this thread


I'll be testing this feature out again soon, and re-trying some of the bugs listed here to see which ones are supposedly fixed now, or which new ones arise (if any).

Thanks for all your hard work, Ponies!
I kinda had a feeling it wouldn't last haha...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Ponies:
Hey Shaw, so unfortunately this is a weird bug with borderless and windowed mode that exists with Spectator, currently. We have been investigating this and will hopefully have a fix for this soon.

A workaround for this issue is to press ALT+Enter, to put your window in fullscreen, and then setting it back to borderless to match your previous settings.


I only use fullscreen display when I play, though.

Edit: I believe I have seen this bug when I load into custom games on the Chrystal Scar, but I am not 100% sure


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Interesting. I will definitely try to reproduce this on full screen mode, then. Thank you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garlyle Wilds

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Ponies:
Interesting. I will definitely try to reproduce this on full screen mode, then. Thank you!

I've seen this bug a huge number of times on live, actually - and yes, while playing fullscreen. I have to alt-tab out and back in, in order to fix it.

It's definitely not a Spectator-only bug either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wagons

Huntsman

02-19-2013

I have found 2 minor problem/suggestions.

1. For twisted treeline games or any other game with less than four members wouldn't it be better if they were centered instead of skewed to the left?

2. The time totals omit the first zero for sub 10 seconds, as in they are labeled as 29:9 instead of 29:09.