If Rengar Vs Khazix Was A Movie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Daddy Kaz

02-14-2013

O wait that is what it was derived from...but now if the movie played out the predator would spend his time getting his ass kicked with no hopes of ever being triumphant. Take rengar into lane vs a khazix and Q him for 1/8 of his health while he Q's you for 1/4 of yours WHILE SURROUNDED by your minions. Go into those bushes that you adore so much and watch him jump into your domain and Q you for half of your health.

Fine fine lets take the cat to the jungle where he belongs...Guys how about you give me this leash with a no smite so I have a chance. 5 pots later Im tiptoeing through my jungle scared to death that their jungle or any lane for that matter is gonna come punch me in the back of my head for first blood.

I held out thinking Riot would make a change or two in this next patch but behold...they hate me :-/

I understand that im crying but I miss being able to play the coolest looking champion in the game...effectively

Dark Kuno

02-14-2013

They'd have Paul W.S. Anderson write/direct it and it would have nothing to do with Rengar, Kha'Zhix or LoL in general other than their basic appearance.

Big Daddy Kaz

02-14-2013

I concur...but at least it would be entertaining and suspenseful enough by not portraying one of the antagonists as completely useless and outgunned.

Feefeekiller

02-14-2013

This is Riot making up for that period of time where kitty was what all feared.

alfavhunter

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefeekiller View Post
This is Riot making up for that period of time where kitty was what all feared.
he was only feared because no-one cared to learn to play vs him, ending up in super snowballing, then over-nerfing him, and he is still recovering from being 'fixed' at the vets office